276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Autobiography of a Flea

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The interesting comedy proceeded little by little, until Mr. Verbouc, taking his pretty niece between his knees, audaciously unfolded the design he had formed of enjoying her himself. At length Bella broke down, and treated the electrified and ravished man with a warm emission which ran all over his stiff affair. Be quiet, Bella; you must indeed submit; I will enjoy you by force, if you do not allow me to do so otherwise.

Oh! I feel so dreadfully and awkward, when I see him now, and yet he told me there was no harm in what he did. "

Help

Stay a moment; if you continue to rub it so I shall spend," softly said he. "It will be better to defer it a little." In so doing the wily priest had an ulterior object in view. He well knew the character of the man with whom he had to deal. He knew also that sufficient of his own real life was not entirely hidden from the uncle.

There is a new experience I must now instruct you, in my daughter, " said the Superior, as Bella next applied her soft lips to his burning member.Yes, my, daughter, spunk is the word I wish you to understand it by, and you shall presently have a plentiful bedewal of the precious essence."

Ambrose, however, had husbanded his resources, and now held the pretty girl in front of him, firmly impaled upon his huge affair.The father now came forward, and taking his son's weapon in his grasp, began to frig it up and down. It was already stiffly erected, and presented a formidable mass of flesh and muscle in Bella's face.

But Nature was asserting herself in the person of the young Bella. The agony of the stretching was fast being swallowed up in the intense sensations of pleasure produced by the vigorous weapon of the holy man, and it was not long before the low moans and sobs of the pretty child became mingled with expressions, half choked in the depth of her feelings, expressive of delight. And now, my child," continued the holy man, "it is time that I should tell you the means vouchsafed to me by the Blessed Virgin by which alone I am absolved from exposing your offence. There are ministering spirits who have confided to them the relief of those passions and those exigencies which the servants of the church are forbidden openly to avow, but which, who can doubt, they have need to satisfy. These chosen few are mainly selected from among those who have already trodden the path of fleshly indulgence; to them is confined the solemn and holy duty of assuaging the earthly desires of our religious community in the strictest secrecy. To you," whispered the Father, his voice trembling with emotion, and his large hands passing by an easy transition from the shoulders of his penitent to her slender waist.Bella remembered the conditions of her admittance to the solace of the church, and supposed this was only a part of her new duties. She therefore rested unresistingly in the arms of the two new comers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment