276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Free Use: Using The Mafia Boss' Daughter: A short story (Free Use Stories)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Gabriella Lynde from Port Richey, Florida, gave her stepfather the ultimate gift for his birthday: adoption papers. Aka just sheer debauchery of father and daughter mutual masturbation. Language: English Words: 1,139 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 4 Kudos: 89 Bookmarks: 22 Hits: 6,714 But a few weeks later, the boyfriend “casually drops that he’s bringing his 17-year old daughter with us,” the OP shares. This means they’ll all have to sleep in the same bedroom and share the bathroom. While the couple has previously been camping before with his daughter (yes, in the same tent), the OP doesn’t want to make this a habit. “I played along then but don’t want to do it again. It was weird and uncomfortable, but I didn’t protest and made the best of it.”

Then I walked away. She seemed to turn some sort of corner that day, and so did I. She started to realise what she was doing to herself and I could see for the first time that she needed me. I think I had to feel as low as it was possible to feel before I found the strength to fight what was happening to her and other girls. Warning. Reverse Rape femdom. Rough if you don't like don't read. Language: English Words: 12,427 Chapters: 4/4 Comments: 24 Kudos: 227 Bookmarks: 62 Hits: 28,114 Language: English Words: 6,200 Chapters: 6/6 Collections: 1 Comments: 34 Kudos: 463 Bookmarks: 50 Hits: 25,991 Since Unova's insitution of free use laws, Hilda and her mother Touko have had some issues, as Hilda embraces the sexual freedom and submission, while Touko feels like the whole region is going insane. A night out between mother and daughter where they can't say no to any offers for sex from men might be what's needed to change all of that. Anonymous commission. Series TLDR: I dont know how to do summaries lol. Language: English Words: 3,804 Chapters: 4/4 Kudos: 128 Bookmarks: 20 Hits: 19,492

News

But what is considered progressive and sexually blunt nowadays will be considered prude and downright puritan in just a few more decades. The Kirin Tor has decided they've finally had enough with Jaina Proudmoore's uncooperative attitude and has placed her under arrest. However, much to her surprise, they decide the only appropriate punishment is for Jaina to serve as a public cumdump for the entire city of Dalaran. Language: English Words: 19,939 Chapters: 5/5 Comments: 7 Kudos: 192 Bookmarks: 68 Hits: 36,125 Stiles and Peter have been together a long time. It's only natural to hit a rut every now and then, but Peter knows exactly how to reignite that spark. Language: English Words: 7,022 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 1 Comments: 36 Kudos: 263 Bookmarks: 37 Hits: 2,511 Unmade Jeongin almost puts Chan in a trance already. In here, they could be anyone. No obligations to bind them, nowhere to be. The freedom makes Chan’s toes curl in the carpet. Yeah, Innie, course.” Chan hums. He thumbs at the hem of his shirt. “No one else has, um,” He closes his eyes, embarrassed and turned on. “You’re the first, uh, today.” Language: English Words: 11,623 Chapters: 4/4 Comments: 129 Kudos: 1,153 Bookmarks: 156 Hits: 20,621

Language: English Words: 1,620 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 1 Comments: 22 Kudos: 558 Bookmarks: 43 Hits: 6,926 And what happens when one night she hugely disapoints her mistress? She gets offered as a sex toy to the other spies as punishment. Language: English Words: 11,875 Chapters: 4/? Kudos: 103 Bookmarks: 12 Hits: 12,149 As far as she was concerned, she was doing what she wanted to do and I was hindering her. Money didn't seem to be changing hands, but the girls were getting drink and drugs and mobile phones. The men flattered them into believing they loved them as part of a process of grooming them to have sex with lots of different men, some in their 30s and 40s. People ask me why I use the word "grooming" rather than referring to them as paedophiles, but most of these men haven't been convicted. And Rey spreads her legs anytime he wants. Language: English Words: 4,702 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 168 Kudos: 3,844 Bookmarks: 868 Hits: 105,950These English babes may be a bit expensive at-a-glance, but they hold flash sales quite often, so if you keep your eyes open, you’re sure to catch a discount. You can also opt in for a long-term subscription discount to see what they do in the long run. Either way, for a mom daughter only fans team, these ladies are waiting for you. #5. Mom&Daughter – Best Live Chats requests open] Language: English Words: 2,756 Chapters: 2/? Comments: 8 Kudos: 247 Bookmarks: 41 Hits: 13,108 Dr Flug is not ‘the right people’. This does not stop him. Language: English Words: 8,854 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 24 Kudos: 360 Bookmarks: 27 Hits: 6,626

Join us as we see characters get absolutely destroyed while not caring or noticing, no matter how rough or ridiculous the situation. It’s not clear how often mom and daughter are playing together anymore, but there’s lots of salacious content for you to enjoy, and this account is still going strong. You can opt for a long-term subscription discount, and see what you think of Sarah & Kat’s sexual shenanigans. Plus, you can finally answer the age old question – which one is Sarah, and which one is Kat? #10. Abbie Uncensored – Naughtiest Blondes orphan_account Fandoms: Father/Daughter - Fandom, Daddy/Daughter - Fandom, Incest - Fandom, Taboo - Fandom, rape - Fandom, Young - Fandom, Younger And Older, Family Sex - Fandom Caught in his intrusion of the Gerudo city, Link is tied up in the middle of town square to be used freely by vai for stress relief. Anonymous commission. Language: English Words: 3,016 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 3 Kudos: 222 Bookmarks: 50 Hits: 21,377Beacon trained huntsmen and huntresses, warriors capable of defeating the Grimm and saving innocent people. But when Grimm are drawn to negativity, there's more than one way to protect the people of Remnant. Beacon's new initiative, soon to be rolled out across Remnant, teaches aspiring huntsmen and huntresses how to combat negativity directly - through the application of carnal pleasure. Now with all lessons geared towards that, Beacon is a very different place indeed. Ruby is still determined to be the best, whatever that means. Language: English Words: 13,502 Chapters: 2/? Collections: 2 Comments: 13 Kudos: 285 Bookmarks: 82 Hits: 37,418

Koo’s daddy and a lot of strangers have their way with Koo, and he couldn’t be happier. Language: English Words: 2,322 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 2 Kudos: 902 Bookmarks: 116 Hits: 75,257 The train is the fastest way around Midgar, but also the nexus of activity for the city's free use laws, which see men able to use women however they want. It's still the only way for Tifa and Aerith to get where they need to go, and all they can do is hope this distraction doesn't keep them from getting there on time. Series

Cannabis

Magnus has always needed to get relief multiple times a day, which his wife Alyx has helped him with every time the past 20 years. Unfortunately Alyx is in an accident, though not to hurt she can't help out Magnus for a long while. They end up asking their daughter, May, for help with this problem, and May is a lot more accepting of this than they could ever hope she would be. Series Seven psychic Pokemon being experimented on to make their powers more usable against humans escape from labs throughout the world, and like any sensible monsters capable of mind control would, they immediately set their sights on using it to brainwash and control women into depraved sexual situations. Commission for pantboy678. Language: English Words: 46,156 Chapters: 10/? Comments: 9 Kudos: 520 Bookmarks: 116 Hits: 112,099

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment