276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rubie's Official Paw Patrol - Marshall Costume Child, Small, Age 3-4, HEIGHT 3 ft 8 Inch - 4 ft

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cut strips of yellow fleece or felt and glue it around the perimeter of the hat. Add a loop to hold the flashlight. This Rubble costume for kids is one of the few available -at this point- for commercial sale. It’s from the same maker (Rubie’s) as the Chase and Marshall dress up outfits above, but this one isn’t reviewed as highly – just an average of 3.6/5 stars (by 17 reviewers). Their main concern is the quality – the ears and belt apparently have needed some reattachment by glue gun, according to several reviewers. That being said, if your child is desperate for a Rubble dress up outfit, this one is easy on the wallet, and one that absolutely looks the part! And there you have it! A collection of the best PAW Patrol Costumes for Kids! Do you have a favorite pup? Ok, probably the better question is, does your CHILD have a favorite pup? 😉 Do you think these kids play dress up clothes would be a big hit? I’m guessing for a PAW Patrol fan – especially one who enjoys dress up fun – these costumes would be GREAT gifts. Just a thought.

Paw Patrol Adult Size Mascot Costumes! - Fun Factory Parties Rent Paw Patrol Adult Size Mascot Costumes! - Fun Factory Parties

Choosing the best costume character for your kid’s celebration is a piece of cake! Simply let your kid’s party entertainment representative understand the date, time and location of your celebration. You can get a totally free quote on working with a kids’s party character rental online. PAW Patrol is an animated kids TV show by Spin Master Entertainment. The general story line is that there is a boy named Ryder who runs a team of (talking) rescue pups called the PAW Patrol. They perform rescues for and protect the citizens (animal and human) of a shoreline community called Adventure Bay. PAW Patrol is a great show for kids, in my opinion. The episode themes are appropriate for children, focusing on teamwork and good citizenship. The language is decent, and the characters are respectful and kind to each other (no mouthing off, sarcasm, etc.). AND, the specialized skills for each pup make playing PAW Patrol an easy thing for creative kids! DRESSING UP as the pups is even better! PAW PATROL COSTUMES FOR KIDS Since this tutorial is the same for all of the Paw Patrol-inspired costumes, I created a single image tutorial for you: Cut out the parts. Trace the middle section – the smaller badge shape – and cut it out from gray felt or construction paper. Assemble the badge.

Let’s dive in!”Zuma is the water rescue dog, driving a hover craft and comfortable with scuba gear and swimming. Zuma is a Chocolate Lab pup, and loves a good laugh. Rubble, on the double!!” Rubble loves to dig and build – he’s the Construction Pup who, although a bit gruff looking, is very sweet. He is an English bulldog, and joined the PAW Patrol last (other than Everest). The rest of the family dressed up as well! Daddy was Rubble, I was Skye, and Baby Y was Baby Zuma.. Tutorials will follow, of course! The vest that I created for the costume is the same for all of them, as is the collar – it’s really the Marshall Paw Patrol costume hat that’s unique to this tutorial. Marshall is the fun and excitable Dalmatian in the PAW Patrol. He’s a trustworthy firefighter who’s one year younger than Chase. Watch out for Marshall, though! He’s a clumsy little guy who’s often bumping into his friends and can always be heard saying “I’m okay!”

PAW Patrol Costumes For Kids - Kids Love Dress Up The Best PAW Patrol Costumes For Kids - Kids Love Dress Up

You can employ any one of their more than 850 vibrant and fun party characters. You can rent a single party character, or get a whole set! And party characters aren’t simply excellent for kid’s parties. When we were done with this Marshall Paw Patrol costume, we threw it into the dress-up box, because M loves to play Paw Patrol. He has a few friends who love to play with him – so as long as they can have more than one Marshall, everyone is happy. Now, does that mean I need to make another one of these?! I’ll confess: I’m not positive a real flashlight is the best idea. It threw off the entire balance of the hat. So unless you add a counterweight to the other side, you’ll have a lopsided hat. This is a polyester jumpsuit set (with the cute hat with ears, and boot-covers). It’s soft, comfortable, and definitely cute! Your little eco-conscious child will love this one! Rubble PAW Patrol CostumeWe often get asked what is the most popular birthday character for kids. It really depends on your kid, their age, and the kind of event. For toddlers and more youthful kids, any of the Sesame Street celebration characters is a sure – fire hit. Elmo and Cookie Monster mascot characters will perk up any young child party. The Paw Patrol characters are likewise a fantastic alternative for a children’s party costume character rental. More recent celebration characters like the Baby Shark mascots, Daniel the Tiger and Peppa Pig are likewise great options. You can get a complete list of all offered alternatives online. Possibilities are that your child has currently let you know who their preferred costume character is currently!

Marshall Costume Paw Patrol - Etsy Marshall Costume Paw Patrol - Etsy

It IS important to use a loose-fitting shirt to measure the size of your vest. I had to recreate both my and Baby Y’s vests because I used fitted shirts to measure.Birthday celebration characters are fantastic for younger kids. The terrific thing about young children is that they are young adequate to truly believe in the magic of their favorite celebration character appearing at their birthday. While every character in PAW Patrol is a dog, they each have their own distinct personality, interests and role in the show. Who’s your favourite? M clearly didn’t mind that, and he enjoyed having his flashlight on him. He also helped with that part, by painting the flashlight. A cool alternative could be to make a flashlight out of cardboard tubes. I’m fired up!”Marshall has skills as a fire pup and medic. He is a somewhat clumsy Dalmatian pup, and as he says “I’m good at fighting fires, but not so good at entering the elevator!” 🙂 Marshall has a big heart.

Marshall Paw Patrol Costume - Etsy

That’s an excellent alternative for smaller sized celebrations, or for actually young kids. You don’t always need a lot of entertainment for a very young child’s birthday party. Hiring a kids’s birthday celebration character entertainer is a fantastic concept! Moms and dads frequently question what they can do to keep kids captivated at a birthday celebration. Having your child’s preferred costume character performer arrive face to face to captivate the kids is a can’t – miss idea! FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has actually been offering children’s birthday celebration costume characters for more than 25 years! They are the primary location to find Kid’s Party Mascot Costume Characters!

How to make a DIY Marshall Paw Patrol costume:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment