276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Me to You Gift Cake, 254g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tatty Teddy is looking adorable as ever sat in a presentation box holding a Happy Birthday Cake with an attached tag. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer with your knowledge and consent.

Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices using a sawing action. Sponge with a layer of raspberry jam and sweet filling, covered with soft icing and finished with an edible decoration. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.Tatty Teddy is the famous Me to You grey bear with a blue nose and patches who is loved by all and sure to be treasured forever.

Part of the Me to You Everyday range is this lovely 9" (22cm) Tatty Teddy bear holding a pink birthday cake with a Happy Birthday ribbon around it.We are here to provide you with unique cards, gifts, and giftwrap that celebrate all of life's occasions! Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it to be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use.

Very active - You exercise almost every day of the week doing high intensity training such as running, spinning, team or competitive sports. Give someone special a beautiful birthday treat with this 9" Me to You bear that features Tatty Teddy holding holding a pink birthday cake with a Happy Birthday ribbon around it. This famous Me to You bear is the perfect gift for someones birthday or even to add to your own Tatty Ted collection. We do not sell or claim ownership over the character images, fonts or graphics; they belong to their respective copyright holders. Part of the Me to You Signature Collection, this Tatty Teddy is made from premium plush fur that feels super soft and is hand-finished for a superior quality.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. Bears4U will supply a Customs Label containing a brief description, and a valuation of the parcel’s contents. This famous Me to You teddy bear will be a perfect gift for a loved one or to add to your own Tatty Teddy collection.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment