276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wonderscape

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You're now part of the Wondercade family. (It's like the mafia, only with less murder. But equally delicious pasta dishes.) Boom. Welcome. These are amazing pieces of art that make my sand plate so much fun to play with. Incredible craftsmanship." QaS: Finally, can you recommend some games that you think fans of Wonderscape would probably really enjoy? Overall, I loved the way the plot moves forward with each person having a skill which they need to use to progress onwards. The book depicts a message of self-belief and confidence in yourself and your abilities.

I really liked our main characters, Arthur, Ren and Cecily. Each one of them has something unique that they bring to the team and I really enjoyed seeing them work together to solve puzzles and help each other escape enemies and dangerous situations. I also really liked the beautiful and wholesome friendship that develops between them over the course of their adventures. What I liked in particular about their friendship is how supportive they are of each other and how they are always looking out for each other. I also really liked how inclusive the book is. Throughout the story, we meet different characters and historical figures of various diverse ethnicities, which I thought was really nice. I also appreciated that our main characters were shown to be from very diverse family set-ups. For instance, Arthur lives with his dad, who is taking care of him as a single parent, and Ren has two mums. QaS: A cool feature of Wonderscape is that each realm features a historical hero that players can occasionally interact with. How did you choose which historical figures to include as the heroes that our characters meet in the game? It's a fast paced book, and I did find myself wishing we could just stop and appreciate the world we found ourselves in more. I also would have liked a little more input from the future humans, as it seemed strange that the friends only ever interacted with the T/V/M Classes and the Historical figures. Gaming and time travel collide in this thrilling middle-grade adventure, from bestselling author Jennifer Bell.

Keep Reading

QaS: In the game, the different levels that players can visit are called realms, and each one has its own unique theme. What was your favorite realm to create? Founded in 2008, we are a family-owned studio of artists who are dedicated to bringing creativity to our community with our interactive, customizable multisensory art. We are lovingly based in Portland, Oregon. Synopsis: When Arthur, Ren and Cecily investigate a mysterious explosion on their way to school, they find themselves trapped aboard The Principia - a scientific research ship sailing through hazardous waters, captained by one Isaac Newton. The realms are cleverly crafted, with each themed around a different hero from human history. Although I wish I could explore the world more, I’m not entirely sure I would be up to the challenges!

Education Shed Ltd, Severn House, Severn Bridge, Riverside North, Bewdley, Worcestershire, UK, DY12 1ABThe night came to a close over dessert, bringing an end to the first Cloudy Bay Wonderscape in the U.S.A. The guest’s experience concluded, having had an unforgettable evening imbued with beautiful food, company, and Cloudy Bay wine.

Ik zou dit boek absoluut aanraden aan kids die houden van gamen, maar wel ook heel nieuwsgierig zijn aangelegd. Er worden namelijk best wat goede geschiedenis lesjes gegeven in dit boek, wat ik echt fantastisch vind als een auteur van kinderboeken dit goed weet te verwerken! Overigens ook voor volwassenen een absolute aanrader dit boek 😉😉😉 QaS: When Arthur, Ren and Cecily are transported into the game, they soon realize that they have in fact traveled a few centuries into the future. Throughout their adventures, they come across all sorts of cool, futuristic inventions, such as anti-gravity floating hair, which seems to be a beauty trend in the future! What fun, futuristic invention or trend do you wish actually existed? I really liked the incorporation of historical figures, such as Isaac Newton. I thought for a middle grade it was a great additional to bring some educational elements to a fun, adventure book. The tension builds as they deal with not only the trials that they must complete to progress, but also with their confusion and frustration navigating these unknown and unusual realms. On top of this, they must contend with the different aspirations of the siblings who run HXPERION and their desire to do whatever necessary to keep Wonderscape at the top…

Night Mayor Franklefink has vanished from the Transylvanian Express - and it's up to you to solve the case! Part of the Solve Your Own Mystery seri... The fact that the main characters hardly know each other and know nothing about Wonderscape, unlike in titles such as ‘Ready Player One’, means that you all start on a level playing field and learn about it together, and can enjoy seeing their friendship grow as they become a determined and formidable team. Wonderscape is a modern, fast and clever adventure that combines time travel, reality gaming and historical figures in a thrilling and utterly mind-blowing journey to the year 2473. An unexpected and unusual combusting garden gnome situation throws together three very different schoolchildren, Arthur, Ren and Cecily. Having stumbled through a strange portal to gaming reality 'Wonderscape', they must now put aside their differences and distrust of each other to form a tightly knit trio to survive and escape their very odd surroundings.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment