276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica 100 Ampoule (100ml or 3.38 floz) / Facial Serum / 100% Centella Asiatica Extract/For soothing sensitive and acne-prone skin

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Centella Line consists of only the essential ingredients for mild skincare, replacing the irritating components.

SKIN1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica 100 Ampoule - Skin Cupid

SKIN1004 recently reached out to ask if I’d be interested in trying and sharing my thoughts on their Madagascar Centella line. I’m a massive fan of Centella Asiatica so the idea of a whole skincare range dedicated to this wonder ingredient sounded like an absolute dream. Recently science has taken an interest in Gotu Kola as well and it turns out it really has many active compounds with several benefits. Just for hard-core geeks, the main biologically active compounds are pentacyclic triterpenoid saponins called asiaticoside, madecassoside, asiatic and madecassic acid (also called centellosides). A corn-derived, white to yellowish, floury powder that works as a handy helper ingredient to create nice feeling emulsions. HOW TO USE: Apply appropriate amount on face and pat gently with both palms for absorption. Use it as the last step of the skincare routine. This Madagascar Centella Soothing Cream is my number one fave from this line, I really enjoy applying this soothing cream to my skin. The cooling and refreshing effects feel so comforting. your outer skin surface and protects it from external irritants. It contains Niacinamide and Adenosine which helps brighten skin and provide wrinkle care, plus 4 active ingredients of Centella Asiatica. It has a dewy and creamy texture and no artificial fragrance added.Water, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Tranexamic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Centella Asiatica Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Xanthan Gum, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mannitol, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Madecassoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Glucose, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Lactobacillus Ferment Apply appropriate amount on face and pat gently with both palms for absorption. Use it as last step of skincare routine. I typically use this product 2x a day immediately after cleansing and then follow with the rest of my serums, toners, moisturizers, etc.

Skin1004 | SEPHORA UK

I’ve also put this product in the fridge and it feels extra soothing when it’s cold! Is Madagascar Centella Ampoule Good? I love the philosophy of keeping the ingredients minimal but effective. Instead of adding unnecessary elements to solve skin problems, SKIN1004 focuses on simply soothing, hydrating, and repairing the skin. Asiaticoside– provides most of the antioxidant protection to prevent skin and cell damage from UV rays and other environmental factors This Ampoule foam has a clay mask-type texture and becomes super foamy when rubbing with water. Once I applied it to my face, I could instantly tell this was a winner. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling “squeaky clean,” which is terrible for the skin as it will produce more oil and might cause acne. This isn’t necessarily an exceptionally hydrating cleanser, but it does soothe the skin. It’s ideal for you if you have oily or acne-prone skin and you want to thoroughly wash your skin without stripping it of its natural oils. You just need a pea-size because a little goes a long way with this foam cleanser.

KEY INGREDIENTS: Centella Asiatica Extract: Soothes and replenishes skin hydration level. 3 inter-skin lipid components(Ceramide, Fatty Acid, Cholesterol): A topical supplement of the 3 elements that are found in the outer layer of the skin. Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Ampoule is a EWG Green 100% Centella Asiatica Extract Ampoule and is certified hypoallergenic so there are no irritants. Perfect for sensitive skin, skin with a weakened skin barrier or unbalanced water-oil ratio. Features patented ingredient MadeWhite™, which consists of Madagascan centella asiatica extract on top of niacinamide for skin-soothing and brightening benefits.

SKIN1004, Madagascar Centella Ampoule, 1.85 fl oz (55 ml) SKIN1004, Madagascar Centella Ampoule, 1.85 fl oz (55 ml)

Once my skin is clean and free from any make-up, dirt, and oil, I follow with an exfoliating toner. I soak the cotton pad with toning toner, then gently wipe my face with the pad. I also pour a small amount of toner on my hand and spread it thoroughly on my face. It helps keep my skin moist, bright, and wrinkle-free. After using it, I noticed that it gives my skin a really gorgeous dewiness. I normally don’t see such significant changes in my skin from toners alone, but this one has made all the difference. Since Centella Asiatica is such a powerhouse ingredient, the 1004 Centella Ampoule has a ton of incredible benefits for the skin! A probiotic ingredient that might protect the skin against environmental aggressors, have anti-acne and anti-inflammatory properties. Also works as a natural preservative. Centella Asiatica also often shows up in products that try to treat cellulite or striae. Of course, it cannot make a miracle but it might have some effect via regulating microcirculation and normalizing the metabolism in the cells of connective tissues.

Overall, I really like this formula. It’s non-irritating, sufficiently mattifying and at the same time really moisturising. I notice that my makeup sits really well over the top of this, and I don’t experience any pilling whatsoever. I will 100% be repurchasing this sunscreen when I’m done

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment