276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Coleman Coastline 3 Plus 3 Man Tent - Green/Grey

£103.88£207.76Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Compact three person tunnel tent With spacious vestibule for separate living and sleeping ideal for active campers and weekend trips So, when using yourself or with someone else, the tent offers a lot space in the sleeping area. It’s got enough room to put a good few bags and other camping gear, which simply wouldn’t be possible with three people. I have used this tent in windy weather and with torrential rain, and it stays very stable and completely dry inside. My only concern is the porch groundsheet (which is why this tent gets 4 stars instead of 5 stars). Other reviewers have noted that the groundsheet isn't a perfect fit around the sides, and when the rain is hammering down, some of it is likely to get into the porch. Being very waterproof, puddles form in the porch and your gear gets wet. My solution to this is to not use the porch groundsheet at all.

For instance, this is a three man tent so can sleep three people, but this will leave the sleeping area quite crammed, so is better suited to sleeping two people. The inner tent is from a breathable material, and there is a gap between the shell and the inner canopy for ventilation. You have already seen about its huge inner door which has one mesh layer, so you can use it that way as long as you are not cold. This will provide as much ventilation as you want. Es ist einfach, aber wirklich mehr als ausreichend. Auch Nähte und Reißverschlüsse sind robust und hochwertig. Vom Platz her ist es optimal und ich denke, dass 3 Personen passen. Ich habe ein 1.40er Luftbett und hatte es sehr großzügig! Im Vorzelt ist auch genug Platz.

More Views

For the exterior, the flysheet is manufactured from polyester with 185T. This is a specially designed weather resistant fabric that is treated to repel water, protecting you and your camping gear. The flysheet also features leak-free seams, which are often an issue on cheaper tents, so it’s certainly made from quality materials that warrant its weather proof rating. If you do use it, on rainy nights don't leave anything in the porch that objects to getting wet. The good thing is that the porch groundsheet is separate from the bedroom compartment, so that will stay completely dry even if you have a puddle in the porch.

Like any good tent, the Coleman Coastline 3 Plus is designed to handle poor weather conditions. For instance, the rising groundsheet offers the comfort of a sewn-in groundsheet and the breath-ability and easy cleaning of a flat groundsheet. If you have used this product please leave a review, or your comments for other visitors, many thanks! Item: 166367038271 Coleman Tent Coastline 3 Plus Compact 3 Man Tent,Camping.Once Used Fishing.Clean. Once used in summer. Coleman Tent Coastline 3 Plus Compact 3 Man Tent, Ideal for Camping. From smoke-free and Pet free home. Once used in summer. Coleman Tent Coastline 3 Plus Compact 3 Man Tent, Ideal for Camping. From smoke-free and Pet free home.This tent is from a series of several tents than have been around for more than a decade already. The tents are originally built for the EU market with some standard features that include a great waterproof rating, a large storage area, etc. The tent material is pretty sturdy as it doesn’t get torn or ripped that easily. Moreover, this tent is equipped with very sturdy poles. The poles are made of fiberglass and provide ample support to the tent. Even after using this Coleman Coastline 3 Plus Tent frequently, it will be functional for years to come. Weather Resistant I camped for 4 nights, and through persistent rain. There was some water on the inside of the tent, but it wasn't dripping. I also cooked in the porch so it may actually have been condensation. With the amount of rain we had, I was very happy with how waterproof it appeared to be. I didn't use the removable groundsheet in the porch area so I can't comment on that. There was some wind. There aren't as many pegging-out points as some more expensive tents so there was a bit of flapping material, but nothing that bothered me. I don't know how it would fare in strong winds but there are a reasonable number of guy ropes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment