276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blukar Car Phone Holder, Adjustable Car Phone Mount Cradle 360° Rotation - 4 in 1 Super Stable for Car Dashboard/Windscreen/Air Vent, One Button Release for All 4.7 to 6.7 inch Smartphones

£17.995£35.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Universal Compatibility: No need to worry about your phone's size or brand.This phone holder accommodates all smartphones, making it an ideal choice and a must-have If like me you use your smartphone as a sat-nav. Durable and Long-lasting: Invest in a phone holder that will stand the test of time. This beastof a product is built to withstand daily wear and tear, ensuring a lasting investment for your convenience and safety. The other great thing about this model is that it’s able to cope with all manner of larger phones, which is no bad thing given so many models are pretty beefy. It can, for example, handle the largest iPhone model with ease, but the Kenu Airframe Pro is able to hold a raft of other models and seems compatible with pretty much every relevant handset around today. Kenu does have other variations on the theme though, so if you’ve got a smaller phone there are buying options on that front too.

Blukar Car Phone Holder, Adjustable Car Phone Mount 360 Blukar Car Phone Holder, Adjustable Car Phone Mount 360

Secure and Reliable: This EXTREMELY powerful suction cup guarantees a secure hold, preventing your phone from falling or sliding while you drive. Focus on the road ahead with peace of mind, knowing that your device is in safe hands.They’ve even got one that’ll attach to a CD slot if you’ve still got such a thing in your vehicle. While it’s certainly possible to marry the iOttie Easy One Touch Wireless 2 accessory to old school hardware there’s nothing out of date about the wireless capability of this accessory. On top of that, this is another great little design, with a magnetic cord organizer that helps avoid a tangle of cables in the car. While phone holders work well when mounted in, on or around the dashboard area, another route you can take is to go for the windshield-friendly accessory instead. In the case of the Exshow Car Mount holder you get a great solution that works with most smartphone models.

Blukar Car Phone Holder, Adjustable Air Vent Phone Mount

Versatile Viewing Angles: This phone holder provides an array of viewing angles, ensuring optimal visibility and comfort while driving. Adjust it to the perfect angle for navigation, hands-free calling, or accessing your favorite music and apps. Stay connected without compromising safety. Make your driving experience safer, more convenient, and enjoyable with this SUPER strong Car Phone Holder. Upgrade your current one, if you have one, because hand on heart - this Is the first phone holder I've ever bought that gives me ZERO anxiety/worry about It falling off or the phone clamp coming loose. Its arm is reasonably sturdy too while still being easily retracted at the tap of a button, the idea being that all adjustments take mere seconds. The phone holder uses a suction cup which should be fairly reliable but we do worry about any sudden temperature changes slowly having an effect. On the plus side, there's no need to worry about any residue when using it. Also, it works either by attaching it to the air vent, dashboard, or windshield. Superior Durability: Crafted from high-quality materials, this phone holder is built to last. It can withstand the rigors of daily use and maintain its strength even under extreme temperatures and vibrations, making it the ideal companion for long journeys and rough terrains.The Vicseed Car Phone Mount continues to sell well and for good reason. Perhaps the most appealing aspect of its design is that you can buy the one accessory and then mount it in three different ways: dashboard, windshield or vent. That makes it a good choice if you regularly change from one car to another, or perhaps have two very different vehicles in the family. It keeps your options open. As is the case with many phone holders, there’s not a lot to it, but the design works really well. This is largely down to its simplicity, with nothing more than an adhesive pad to contend with in terms of fitting. It’ll work a treat on many surfaces, including vertical areas of your dash as well as less practical locations where other phone mounts can’t even get near.

Best car phone holders 2022 | TechRadar Best car phone holders 2022 | TechRadar

Some folks prefer to opt for the vent-mounted phone holder accessory. In which case there are many options at your disposal. One of the most impressive we’ve tried is the Kenu Airframe Pro, which in the tradition of car phone mounts goes for a ‘less is more’ approach on the design front. This is a positive however as there’s very little effort involved in getting the thing into position. HUGELY Powerful Suction Cup: This cannot be ignored or mentioned enough, It is so strong It grips onto my windscreen like It's glued on! The telescopic arm on the one we tried was fab too, with an additional pivot capability that delivers plenty of scope for viewing your phone screen no matter where you’ve got it mounted. Similarly, the version with a suction cup works particularly well, which is always reassuring if you’re the owner of a highly prized and rather large smartphone. Enhanced Driving Experience: With the ability to adjust to various angles, this phone holder provides optimal visibility and accessibility. Effortlessly navigate, make hands-free calls, or enjoy your favorite entertainment, all while maintaining full control of your vehicle. I have It all setup and linked to my Ford Fync system. I use voice for everything, so there is no need to take your concentration off the road for a second! The angles you can adjust It to is fantastic, no more limitations where for example, my previous phone holders have not been able to go into landscape mode or every week or so they fall off. The confidence and zero anxiety about It coming off etc, It Is a VERY well deserved 5/5! Truly a revolutionary Car Phone Holder with the very, VERY Strong Suction Cup – the ultimate solution to keep your phone secure and accessible while on the go. Designed with powerful almost super-glue like suction and constructed from premium, durable materials, this phone holder offers unmatched stability and adaptability for your driving experience.The obvious benefit with taking this route is your phone is nice and stable, situated as it is in one of your cup holder bins. So, for example, it can be placed in your centre console, while the accessory allows you to move your phone into position through 360 degrees in either landscape or portrait orientation. Cleverly, the base has adjustable feet, making it suitable for various sizes of drink cubby holes between 2.5 and 3.5-inches in diameter. The Blukar Car Phone Holder is fairly versatile. Compatible with numerous phone models including iPhones, Samsung Galaxy and HTC handsets, it ofers a bit more flexibility thanks to its 360 degree rotation. By using it, you can get the angle just right for using or looking at your phone. An extendable telescopic arm goes from 3.6-inch to 5.9-inches while also being pivoted up and down 270 degrees. I am Just gutted It took me so long to find a phone holder that does it all. Hercules-like suction, telescopic type adjustment at one point and fully set It to almost any angle you like with the 3 easy to turn points.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment