276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Dark Side Of The Moon (50th Anniversary Deluxe Box Set) [VINYL+CD]

£97.745£195.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pink Floyd with a stand-alone release of the newly remastered The Dark Side Of The Moon on CD, LP and Blu-ray. This Box is 100% worth if you love this album, even if it’s not the best sounding (talking about the LP’s). Lovely remaster of this classic album "Dark side Of The Moon" , takes me back a bit to times when life was so much simpler than today.

So while I'm sick to see yet another release of what was a brilliantly recorded album originally, for me, it came down to this.

First released as part of ‘The Dark Side Of The Moon’ 50th Anniversary Box Set, this is the first time that the new mix of the classic album will be available on its own in physical formats. Pink Floyd announced the upcoming stand-alone release of the newly remastered ‘The Dark Side Of The Moon’ on CD, LP and Blu-ray. The have and have not's ,those that are trying to make ends meet , with food bank's and cost of living hand out's to keep your your head above water. It promises to be immersive; an all-encompassing surround sound and visual treat that will transcend reality and take you way beyond the realms of 2D experience.

Plus - and for audiophiles, this is something of a miracle - they've solved the distortion issue around 6 minutes into Us and Them which always drove me crazy. My original vinyl is more than a bit worn, and although I have a CD, a new, crisp, clean, and dust and scratch free version 12-inch is most welcome. I picked up on people's negative comments before its launch but took a punt on it anyway, and I'm so happy that I did, the whole thing, including the box design is the highest quality. First released as part of The Dark Side Of The Moon 50th Anniversary Box Set, this is the first time that the new mix of the classic album is available on its own in a physical format.

During the week leading up to the box set's release a series of short videos were released on the Pink Floyd YouTube channel entitled 50 Years in a Heartbeat – the Making of The Dark Side of the Moon which include archival footage of the band speaking about the album and new footage of those involved with the design on the 50th anniversary set. The Dark Side of the Moon 50th Anniversary is a box set reissue of English progressive rock band Pink Floyd's original 1973 album. You can’t frame them as they are all creased, so you’ll unfold them, take a look and back they’ll go never to be seen again. la pochette fait penser a du "soft touch" c'est agreable mais attention aux doigts gras qui laisseront des traces ! The famous sleeve, which depicts a prism spectrum, was designed by Storm Thorgerson of Hipgnosis and drawn by George Hardie.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment