276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Thirteen: The serial killer isn't on trial. He's on the jury

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This fantastic Revision Guide covers everything students need to know for the ISEB 13+ Science exams. Everything’s explained with clear, concise ...

13+) | Brightly Teen (Ages 13+) | Brightly

camera. It makes video calls feel more like the real thing — with technologies to help you look sharp in any light. Testing conducted by Apple in September and October 2023 using pre‑production 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M3 Pro, 12‑core CPU, 18‑core GPU, 36GB of RAM and 4TB SSD, as well as production 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M2 Pro, 12‑core CPU, 19‑core GPU and 32GB of RAM, production 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1 Pro, 10‑core CPU, 16‑core GPU and 32GB of RAM, and production 2.4GHz 8‑core Intel Core i9–based 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Radeon Pro 5600M graphics with 8GB of HBM2 and 64GB of RAM, all configured with 8TB SSD. Tested with MATLAB and Simulink R2023b v23.2.0 and Parallel Computing Toolbox using a vehicle dynamics model. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Pro. Arriving as an unhappy 15-year-old from New York, smart and sassy Daisy soon fits into her new surroundings in England with her unconventional cousins and their carefree way of life. She falls in love with her cousin Edmond and life seems perfect until the idyll is destroyed when world war three breaks out, and there is chaos as the two teenagers are swept apart. How I Live Now is an adventure that subtly charts a journey of discovery, one which delicately and unequivocally captures the confusion of adolescence. Ages 13+ Revolver This Exam Practice Workbook is the perfect way to practise for the ISEB 13+ Science exams. It contains super-useful practice questions for Biology, ... This Exam Practice Workbook is the perfect way to practise for the ISEB 13+ Maths exams. It contains super-useful practice questions — with exam-style ...Testing conducted by Apple in September and October 2023 using pre‑production 14‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M3 Max, 16‑core CPU, 40‑core GPU and 128GB of RAM, production 14-inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M2 Max, 12‑core CPU, 38-core GPU and 96GB of RAM, production 14‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1 Max, 10‑core CPU, 32‑core GPU and 64GB of RAM, all configured with 8TB SSD, and production 2.3GHz quad‑core Intel Core i7–based 13‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Intel Iris Plus Graphics, 32GB of RAM and 4TB SSD. Tested with MATLAB and Simulink R2023b v23.2.0 and Parallel Computing Toolbox using a vehicle dynamics model. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Pro.

13+ | CGP Books 13+ | CGP Books

Testing conducted by Apple in September and October 2023 using pre‑production 14‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M3 Pro, 12‑core CPU, 18‑core GPU, 36GB of RAM and 4TB SSD, production 14‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M2 Pro, 12‑core CPU, 19‑core GPU, 32GB of RAM and 8TB SSD, production 14‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1 Pro, 10‑core CPU, 16‑core GPU, 32GB of RAM and 8TB SSD, and production 2.3GHz quad‑core Intel Core i7–based 13‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Intel Iris Plus Graphics, 32GB of RAM and 4TB SSD. Redshift v3.5.18 tested using a 29.2MB scene utilising hardware‑accelerated ray tracing on M3‑based systems, and software‑based ray tracing on all other units. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Pro. Testing conducted by Apple in September and October 2023 using pre‑production 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M3 Pro, 12‑core CPU, 18‑core GPU, 36GB of RAM and 4TB SSD, as well as production 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M2 Pro, 12‑core CPU, 19‑core GPU and 32GB of RAM, production 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1 Pro, 10‑core CPU, 16‑core GPU and 32GB of RAM, and production 2.4GHz 8‑core Intel Core i9–based 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Radeon Pro 5600M graphics with 8GB of HBM2 and 64GB of RAM, all configured with 8TB SSD. Redshift v3.5.18 tested using a 29.2MB scene utilising hardware‑accelerated ray tracing on M3‑based systems, and software‑based ray tracing on all other units. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Pro. Testing conducted by Apple in September and October 2023 using pre‑production 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M3 Max, 16‑core CPU, 40‑core GPU and 128GB of RAM, production 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M2 Max, 12‑core CPU, 38‑core GPU and 96GB of RAM, production 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1 Max, 10‑core CPU, 32‑core GPU and 64GB of RAM, and production 2.4GHz 8‑core Intel Core i9–based 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Radeon Pro 5600M graphics with 8GB of HBM2 and 64GB of RAM, all configured with 8TB SSD. Tested with MATLAB and Simulink R2023b v23.2.0 and Parallel Computing Toolbox using a vehicle dynamics model. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Pro. Testing conducted by Apple in September and October 2023 using pre‑production 14‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M3 Max, 16‑core CPU, 40‑core GPU and 128GB of RAM, production 14-inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M2 Max, 12‑core CPU, 38-core GPU and 96GB of RAM, production 14‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1 Max, 10‑core CPU, 32‑core GPU and 64GB of RAM, all configured with 8TB SSD, and production 2.3GHz quad‑core Intel Core i7–based 13‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Intel Iris Plus Graphics, 32GB of RAM and 4TB SSD. Adobe Photoshop 25.0.0 tested using the following filters and functions: colour range, minimum, maximum, rotate image arbitrary and content-aware fill. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Pro. Reabecca wrote: "All these books seem AMAZING i like added all of the ones i havent read to my to read list"Testing conducted by Apple in September and October 2023 using pre‑production 14‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M3, 8‑core CPU, 10‑core GPU and 24GB of RAM, production 13‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M2, 8‑core CPU, 10‑core GPU and 24GB of RAM, production 13‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1, 8‑core CPU, 8‑core GPU and 16GB of RAM, and production 1.7GHz quad-core Intel Core i7–based 13‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645 and 16GB of RAM, all configured with 2TB SSD. Super Resolution tested with Photomator 3.1.2 using a 4.4MB image. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Pro. Testing conducted by Apple in September and October 2023 using pre‑production 14‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M3, 8‑core CPU, 10‑core GPU and 24GB of RAM, production 13‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M2, 8‑core CPU, 10‑core GPU and 24GB of RAM, production 13‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1, 8‑core CPU, 8‑core GPU and 16GB of RAM, and production 1.7GHz quad-core Intel Core i7–based 13‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645 and 16GB of RAM, all configured with 2TB SSD. Open source project built with Xcode 15.0 and Apple Clang 15.0.0. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Pro.

13: A Novel: Brown, Jason Robert, Elish, Dan: 9780060787493

Teenage fiction author Maggie Stiefvater reveals why magic and myth play such an important part in her books Testing conducted by Apple in September and October 2023 using pre‑production 14‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M3 Max, 16‑core CPU, 40‑core GPU and 128GB of RAM, production 14‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M2 Max, 12‑core CPU, 38‑core GPU and 96GB of RAM, and production 14‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1 Max, 10‑core CPU, 32‑core GPU and 64GB of RAM, all configured with 8TB SSD. DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.6 tested using a 28‑second project with Apple ProRes 4444 XQ UHD media and spatial noise reduction effect applied, on systems that supported the workload. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Pro.Some features require an Apple ID, compatible hardware, and compatible internet access or mobile network; additional fees and terms may apply. Quite simply deserves to be HUGE. If you read a thriller as good this year, it’s only because you’ve read this one twice.’

13+ Maths Study Book for the Common Entrance Exams (exams up 13+ Maths Study Book for the Common Entrance Exams (exams up

Testing conducted by Apple in September and October 2023 using pre‑production 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M3 Pro, 12‑core CPU, 18‑core GPU, 36GB of RAM and 4TB SSD, as well as production 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M2 Pro, 12‑core CPU, 19‑core GPU and 32GB of RAM, production 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1 Pro, 10‑core CPU, 16‑core GPU and 32GB of RAM, and production 2.4GHz 8‑core Intel Core i9–based 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Radeon Pro 5600M graphics with 8GB of HBM2 and 64GB of RAM, all configured with 8TB SSD. Adobe Photoshop 25.0.0 tested using the following filters and functions: content-aware scale, perspective warp, unsharp mask, motion blur and bas relief. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Pro. Testing conducted by Apple in September and October 2023 using pre‑production 14‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M3 Max, 16‑core CPU, 40‑core GPU and 128GB of RAM, production 14-inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M2 Max, 12‑core CPU, 38-core GPU and 96GB of RAM, production 14‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1 Max, 10‑core CPU, 32‑core GPU and 64GB of RAM, all configured with 8TB SSD, and production 2.3GHz quad‑core Intel Core i7–based 13‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Intel Iris Plus Graphics, 32GB of RAM and 4TB SSD. Tested with Affinity Photo 2 v2.1.1 using the built‑in benchmark version 21000. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Pro.Testing conducted by Apple in September and October 2023 using pre‑production 14‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M3 Max, 16‑core CPU, 40‑core GPU and 128GB of RAM, production 14-inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M2 Max, 12‑core CPU, 38-core GPU and 96GB of RAM, production 14‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1 Max, 10‑core CPU, 32‑core GPU and 64GB of RAM, all configured with 8TB SSD, and production 2.3GHz quad‑core Intel Core i7–based 13‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Intel Iris Plus Graphics, 32GB of RAM and 4TB SSD. Redshift v3.5.18 tested using a 29.2MB scene utilising hardware‑accelerated ray tracing on M3‑based systems, and software‑based ray tracing on all other units. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Pro. MacBook Pro with M3 Pro chip supports up to two external displays. MacBook Pro with M3 Max chip supports up to four external displays. Testing conducted by Apple in September and October 2023 using pre‑production 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M3 Max, 16‑core CPU, 40‑core GPU and 128GB of RAM, production 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M2 Max, 12‑core CPU, 38‑core GPU and 96GB of RAM, production 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1 Max, 10‑core CPU, 32‑core GPU and 64GB of RAM, and production 2.4GHz 8‑core Intel Core i9–based 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Radeon Pro 5600M graphics with 8GB of HBM2 and 64GB of RAM, all configured with 8TB SSD. Tested using Adobe Premiere Pro (Beta) 24.1, and a project with multiple dialogue-heavy video clips. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Pro. This Exam Practice Workbook is the perfect way to practise for the ISEB 13+ English exams. It contains super-useful practice questions for Reading, ... Testing conducted by Apple in September and October 2023 using pre‑production 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M3 Max, 16‑core CPU, 40‑core GPU and 128GB of RAM, production 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M2 Max, 12‑core CPU, 38‑core GPU and 96GB of RAM, production 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Apple M1 Max, 10‑core CPU, 32‑core GPU and 64GB of RAM, and production 2.4GHz 8‑core Intel Core i9–based 16‑inch MacBook Pro systems with Radeon Pro 5600M graphics with 8GB of HBM2 and 64GB of RAM, all configured with 8TB SSD. Tested with Affinity Photo 2 v2.1.1 using the built-in benchmark version 21000. Performance tests are conducted using specific computer systems and reflect the approximate performance of MacBook Pro.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment