276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Letshuoer S12 in-Ear Earphone14.8mm Planar Magnetic Driver in Ear Monitors HiFi Wired Headphone with Detachable 2Pin Silver-Plated Monocrystalline Cable for Audiophile Musician(3.5mm, Grey)

£64.5£129.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Made of brushed aluminum, that body shall easily withstand the test of time, even in harsh conditions like the bottom of a backpack. The S12 Pro that we will be reviewing today are a special 6th-anniversary version of the well-regarded original S12 IEMs. The bass is powerful yet supple, the vocals are crisp and clear, and the overall frequency range performs exceptionally well. Planars like the S12 Pro really makes me think that with great implementation, you can get a planar that can be easily run.

The transitions from the upper midrange towards the lower treble region are relative smooth and controlled when I do listen to electro guitars or to soprano voices.The Z12 arrive in a compact box that depicts the gold-black color scheme of these special “Gold Edition” IEMs. In conclusion, if you're looking for a more lively and enjoyable sound signature, go for the silicone eartips. LETSHUOER has updated the tuning of the LETSHUOER S12 PRO and ensures it gets a balanced sound Profile with a punchy lower end. Beforehand, I wanna say many thanks for all parties involved, which is LetShuoer, Hifigo, and lastly my fav reviewers, Zeos. This swappable concept enables the S12 Pro to be paired with a myriad of balanced and single-ended sources.

The monitors do have a very durable appearance and doesn’t show any remarkable gaps or burrs on the visible surface area. Thankfully the provided foam tips can tame the treble brilliance a bit, so give this a try if you are treble-sensitive. Most of these issues can be solved via EQ if you turn down the somewhat excessive (+10dB over lower-mids) boost below 100Hz.The timbre seemed to me just a touch off but that comes with planar magnetic territory, and frankly most people won't even notice this. All products sold on Headphone Zone carry a GST compliant invoice and all products sold include an 18% GST. The high notes are exceptionally sweet, clear, and detailed; it feels as if he's singing directly into my ears. While the shells of the S12 Pro look like the spitting image of the original S12, they come in an aerospace blue hue, which is a far cry from their predecessor’s dull gray color.

Behind the (strange) name, two senior engineer: Danny To, ex engineer for Panasonic and sales director of a multinational technology company, and Jeff Wong, ex-head of Dah Chong Hong Group and Department director of ZhongSheng Group. A 2-pin connection is highlighted by this protruding section on the faceplate of the S12 Pro and is flush with the overall build.

Occasionally, with tracks like "Sunflower" by Post Malone, I find myself preferring the foam tips, as they present a more accurate bass at the start of the track. Sadly, there are no L and R markings on each end to identify the sides, but as per usual convention, the right terminal has a red marker. Founded in 2016 under the leadership of Danny To and Jeff Wong, Letshuoer is o ne of those IEM brands whose name I’ve heard before, but never really paid much attention to.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment