276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Indiana Bag Mk VII Leather Strap WWII Gas Mask Bag Satchel Khaki Canvas Reproduction

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Indiana Jones’ satchel has become as iconic as the fictional character actor Harrison Ford first portrayed onscreen in George Lucas’ 1981 Indiana Jones and Raiders of the Lost Ark. Now with the fifth and final film in the franchise, Indiana Jones and The Dial of Destiny, set for release June 30, fans will have an opportunity to acquire their own commemorative bag thanks to a collaboration between Lucasfilm and London-based luxury leather goods maker Métier. But they have, so here we are. It has been announced that Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny costume designer Joanna Johnston has collaborated with London-based luxury leather goods maker Métier to make a bunch of bags and wallets and playing card holders inspired by the film. These are statement pieces, and that statement is ‘I am slightly too invested in the fourth-best Indiana Jones film, and also I have more money than I really know what to do with.’

I found Melissa on social media and just by chance, she made a reference to Indiana Jones, and I was just starting [my work on the movie],” Johnston says of their coming together. “I was looking at her product, and I thought it looked great. It was as simple and as straightforward as that. But I’m a great believer in everything happens for a reason.” Everyone knows the Indiana Jones franchise, Harrison Ford played Indy, we all secretly wanted to be him (or Han Solo that is) and the franchise became timeless. While fashion collections, such as this, have become commonplace in the film industry, it’s rare for costume designers to have a hand in their formation or promotion, Johnston says.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment