276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Abwan Integrated Circuit, Coolrunner Rev C for Jasper Trinity Corona Phat & Slim Cable Xbox360 Pulse IC

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Coolrunner Rev C - http://www.xconsoles.com/products/cr-rev-c-mega-bundle-1.html or http://www.modchipcentral.com/store/product.php?productid=17959 NOTE: If you are using a Slim Proto, and have a Corona V3/V4, and don't have a DemoN you will NOT need a NAND-X/J-R Programmer because its only purpose for non-DemoN V3/V4s is to program the chip but the protos come pre-programmed Start at the top of the recommended range (noted in J-Runner's timing assistant and commented in the extra timings folders) and work down until you get good boots. On chips with crystals, the optimal timing will depend on the crystal (how close it is to its rated frequency) If you are using an xFlasher, ensure the switch is set to eMMC (for 4GB Corona) or SPI (for all other motherboards).

Help my console won't boot!" is NOT a specific question, but a support request, and as such belongs in the support section!

You must program it yourself with any number of possible programmers on the market. Programmers that could be used include the JR Programmer (v1 &v2), Super Nand Flasher, Squirt Slave programmer, or Nand-X. Installed the Coolrunner, I used the alternate CLK point on the underside of the board near the CPU

Now that you understand the differences between the methods, it is time to determine which one is right for you. The general rule of thumb is that if you can get your hands on a slim then RGH it as it will last you much longer. If you can only get a phat and it is above 7371 then your only choice is to RGH/R-JTAG it. If you have a phat that is at 7371 you have the choice of JTAG'ing or RGH'ing/R-JTAG'ing it, but due to the cons of the RGH/R-TAG without the benefit of it being a slim it makes more sense to JTAG it. In this tutorial I am going to show you how to do a rgh1.2 install on phat console using a matrix glitcher, x360 ace, TX coolrunner, cr3 lite and a squirt chip. First of all let's start with what rgh1.2 is and what you will be needing. As I cannot remember ever single thing this list is somewhat incomplete and I will add to it as I remember or find new things that can be done I've also seen some things talking about S-RGH which uses timing files which have to be loaded onto these glitch chips? If you have an internal hard drive you can now copy XEX menu to it by going to your USB drive/ the CD drive, pressing Y on the "CODE9999" folder and hitting copy. Then paste it in the "Content" folder on your hard drive. If you are just going to use an external USB you will have to keep it on the USB drive or make a 16GB partition on your external USB drive, format it as a MU, and move XEXmenu there.This is the fastest and easiest method, but you need one of these: http://www.modsupplier.com/catalog/xecuter-nandx-rgh-edition-jtag-kit-v3-p-916.html Turn on your console. It will boot into XeLL and begin flashing your NAND. Once it has finished, it will power off your console. Hey guys. Honestly I've been reading through threads here and elsewhere about how to mod my Trinity (as cheaply as possible - within reason). Slim) Squirt Reloaded 2.X: remove R2 and connect STBY_CLK or remove 100 MHz and add 48 MHz oscillator

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment