276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gray's Anatomy: The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Practice, 41e

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

one of the cranial nerves, a very specific part of a knee joint, a particular type of tissue) is not to be found in the index. As this print on demand book is reprinted from a very old book, there could be some missing or flawed pages, but we always try to make the book as complete as possible. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Antique's Roadshow's expert Fuchsia Voremberg examined the weathered copy of the book, explaining that while Gray worked at St George's he realised that there was a gap in the market for a "really good and affordable textbook" that would be useful for both students and surgeons.

An incredibly rare excellent condition American book for the medical historian or new physician or Medical Archive Collection. In the 1991 movie The Addams Family Granny ( Judith Malina) reads Gray's Anatomy while Gomez ( Raul Julia) is playing with his train sets. For many decades however, precisely because Gray's textbook became such a classic, successive editors made major efforts to preserve its position as possibly the most authoritative text on the subject in English. All pages of text are present, but they may include extensive notes and highlighting or be heavily stained. My review is of the Barnes and Noble leatherbound edition which is, I believe, a facsimile of the tenth edition, therefore not the current edition used in the medical field.And detail is important, because with it you'll find yourself drawn in wonder at how your body works.

We found this book important for the readers who want to know more about our old treasure so we brought it back to the shelves. In Dan Brown's 2013 novel Inferno, Sienna Brooks, as a child, reads all 1,600 pages of Gray's Anatomy in ten days.Henry Gray was a handsome man of medium height, a bit of a “dandy,” and known as hardworking, focused, clever, status hungry, and professionally ambitious. It's kind of weird, because I don't do much medical reading, but I find the original Gray's Anatomy great bedtime reading. The editors of the 39th edition acknowledged the validity of both approaches but switched to regional anatomy by popular demand.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment