276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tasty Mates Vegan Sweets | PEACHES & CREAM | Gourmet Gummy Sweets | All Natural Colours and Flavours | Gelatine Free, Gluten Free | Perfect Vegan Gift (4 x 136g)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Very Berry: Glucose syrup, Sugar, Water, Fruit pulp (10%), (apple, antioxidant: ascorbic acid, acidifier: citric acid), Gelling agent (pectin), Glazing agent (vegetable oil: coconut and carnauba wax), Natural flavours and Natural colouring (black carrot concentrate and charcoal). For example, next month we’ll launch in a major department across America, Canada and Australia, an airline, and more. That’s why our sweets are doing their bit to ensure you can enjoy their unique flavours and relatable stories, whilst having as small of an impact on the environment as possible.

Mates In Need Initiative – Tasty Mates Mates In Need Initiative – Tasty Mates

Across the world, people are suffering and we at Tasty Mates are dedicated to helping our ‘Mates In Need’. We intend to bring out Tasty Mates in compostable packaging as soon as viable home compostable options become available.

Sunshine had his own marketing agency, so Woolf worked with him at the same time, giving the pair some income to allow them to continue working on Tasty Mates. Our aim is to promote meaningful moments with mates and the importance of being there for your friends and catching up with your mates, so a lot of our social media is around that.

Tasty Mates Very Berry Gourmet Gummy Sweets | Ocado

We've mixed together our bespoke peach and cream flavouring to make sure there's an explosion of flavours when you bite in! He adds: “I was learning all the time on the job, constantly typing business acronyms that I hadn’t come across into Google.

Overall, our experience at Tasty Mates has been very helpful and useful for our understanding of Start-Ups and we look forward to watching what’s next for the gourmet gummy sweet – bursting with both flavour and personality! However, what sets us apart from other brands is not only our unique branding, it is our sustainable approach, emphasis on creating connections, and our charitable initiative. From the beginning of my internship at Tasty Mates, I was thrown straight into the deep end (in a good way). Our pouches are manufactured using single polymer material which is Polyethylene and is widely recycled across the majority of local authorities all over the UK and Europe. The proud owner of the Juicy Peach never skips leg day and has the Belfie pose struck down to a tee!

News – Tasty Mates News – Tasty Mates

What a crazy 2 months it has been working here at Tasty Mates, but I wouldn’t change one moment of it! As we celebrate our 2nd birthday here at TM HQ, we wanted to update all our MATES on where things are up to from a sustainability and impact perspective here at Tasty Mates.Jewish Newsalso produces special editions of the paper highlighting pressing issues including mental health and Holocaust remembrance. Something that we were excited by; something that we knew our mates would get excited by; something that has our personalities plastered all over; something relatable. Read on to delve into Joe’s journey of overcoming challenges and emerging wiser, his insights on effective networking and his experience as a member of Home Grown. There have been some tangible things too, but it’s also just nice to come here and be at similar stages of your journeys, or learn from people who are way further ahead in their career, and offer you advice or friendly conversation.

Tasty Mates Pear Crumble Gourmet Gummy Sweets | Ocado

Whether it’s the one liners or the terrible dad jokes, The Berry Funny One will always put a smile on everyone’s face. If not a co-founder, it would be good to at least have a mentor or someone to go through that emotional journey with you. At a startup, the staff are constantly on their feet while solving problems and simultaneously moving from task to task - there’s always something to do.I met most of our investors years ago in complete random situations, and when the business came up I reached out to them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment