276°
Posted 20 hours ago

McFarlane Toys, Warhammer 40000 Ultramarines Primaris Assault Intercessor Action Figure with 22 Moving Parts, Collectible Warhammer Figure with collectors stand base – Ages 12+

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whilst the box art is Ultramarines, none of these models have any chapter specific mouldings, so you can paint them how you like for any faction. Space Marine Heroes – Series 1 Model List The obvious changes here include the head sculpt and the Bolter which now has attached rounds and a mounted launcher. Joytoy X Warhammer Wave 2 Brother Aulus – Ultramarine Intercessor Aside from the Orks on the Chaplain, all of the other models from the above list have either been revealed as of this post or are in the image below. Said image also shows a lot, lot more! Japan Release: 12/13 Models – 2 Rare Secret Models (1 extra model is available as part of the paint set only and is not in the blind boxes) Awww yes! This is awesome. An incredibly detailed sculpt. Remember just over a year or so ago when we were crying out for Plastic Sisters, and here they are now represented in cast resiny stuff and standing 7″ tall! awesome

These models all showcase themselves as unique due to their individual face sculpts. Joy Toy – Brother Seargeant Romulo The collection looks impressive once printed and painted. 16. Warhammer 40K Primaris Aggressors & Movement Tray Maybe the leak got the names wrong, but a big me this is;t. Warhammer McFarlane Big Mek Artists Proof The final Ultramarine intercessor shows off his included knife, which matches the style used on the Wave 1 models.As a separate line within the McFarlane ecosystem, they offer models under the branding – “Gold Label Collection”. I could regurgitate all of Mcfarlane’s mumbo-jumbo or you can just read it here. There is no need to worry if you cannot find the official wargame tokens for your collection. You can 3D print a token set for your personal needs or gameplay. Blowing the dust off of these models, these were the first females we ever saw in power armor and thusly dubbed Space Marines. Note that they’re not actually called “Space Marines” officially. These made their debut over thirty years ago in a White Dwarf magazine! It’s hard to believe how far the hobby/miniature world has come in thirty year’s time. Female Catachan Grenade Launcher And now the Ymgarl version, which I prefer as a sculpt. Why is it different to the one above, unlike the original artists proof models that were carbon copies of the printed version? well, to make you buy more. And dammit I will! But to me, it’s the detail that matters. These are bigger versions of the exact models we collect and paint. Whereas the Mcfarlane models just look wrong in quite a few ways. November 2022 Orks Squighog Nob On Smasha Squig

Right now they are only available to import and I’m not 100% convinced that they will truly come overseas at any point. But if you want these things here, then make sure you let the Warhammer Community Team know. Storm the battlements and demand more info! Yeah, because that’s worked before! That is literally the only difference on this box vs the McFarlane Adepta Sororitas Battle Sister. Seriously, even the barcode is the same. And now comes the time when I explain how you can get this variant.Amazing how long Chaos Space Marines aspire to be champions yet so few are. I guess many just skip the promotion straight to chaos Lord. TLDR, GW if you are reading this. more champions please. we have enough Space Marine Lieutenants and Captains to warrant you sculpting at least 1 more champion since Dark Vengeance was released – ten years ago… According to Vaderciya, who designed and shared Warhammer 40000 Predator tank STL 3D printing files, it can take about 2-3 days to build this project. 4. Warhammer 40000 Space Marine Dreadnought

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment