276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mira Showers Honesty Dual Mixer Shower ERD Square Bar Valve Mixer Shower Chrome 1.1901.002

£149.975£299.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Excellent shower good quality and design. Very prompt delivery. A good company to deal with. Will buy from them again.

Combine the Mira Honesty ERD with a matching Mira Honesty tap for the perfect contemporary look. Powerful performance Includes a luxurious 250mm square deluge overhead and a separate 110mm single spray shower head, with rub-clean nozzles for easy limescale removal.Really nice looking and feels like good quality when you turn the knobs or use the wand, the shower head is brilliant. The fitters said they thought it was good and a doddle to fit. Standing under this is like being under a waterfall, (which l suppose it is) so lovely, soothing and de-stressing. I am reluctant to get out! Was going to get a cheaper lookalike but you get what you pay for and you can't go wrong with a Mira shower. Really good build quality and with a five year warranty it was a no brainer. Looks impressive and works really well, I have a gravity fed system and the spray is above my expectations. With a stylish, cubist design, the Mira Honesty ERD mixer shower is ideal for your contemporary bathroom. Simply divert between the deluge showerhead and separate showerhead for a luxurious showering performance. The Mira Honesty ERD performs on all systems and pressures. Mira Magni-flo™ technology produces up to 3x more flow than similar mixer showers at low pressure - giving you the ultimate shower spray experience.

This is a great shower. The main shower head is a good size and looks very modern. The smaller head is also a good size. It is lovely and powerful, and controls are very easy. It’s not a particularly cheap shower but it is worth the extra cost. Looks very stylish. The Mira Honesty ERD is a mix between cubist design and invigorating performance. Price includes VAT.We were looking for a new modern shower unit to replace our old (20+) Mira when we re did the bathroom.

Distinctive design with a luxurious showering performance, Mira Honesty ERD is the perfect choice for your contemporary bathroom. Easily divert between the deluge showerhead and hand shower to personalise your experience. You can effortlessly switch between the decadent main deluge head and the practical handset outlet with the diverter control. This Mira Honesty ERD Thermostatic Shower Mixer combines contemporary style with exceptional functionality. You can effortlessly switch between the decadent deluge head and practical handset outlet with the diverter control, while clever Mira Magni-flo™ technology delivers three times more water flow for a luxurious shower experience. With safety in mind, the maximum temperature is set to 46°C and the useful Cool Shield™ feature stops the valve becoming too hot. I bought this shower for my sons bedroom in my new extension, and was so impressed with it's performance i decided to replace the main bathroom with one, we now have four showers of the same type and the mira honesty for the price is really good value, and far better performance than the two other makes we have, the only thing is the tube to the hand held shower part feels a bit cheap it is plastic pipe where as a metal pipe would make it feel better but you can get these for pence if you can't live with it. Overall a great shower for the price and can highly recommend, easy to fit as well..

Distinctive design with luxurious showering performance, the Mira Honesty ERD is the perfect choice for any contemporary bathroom. Divert easily between the deluge head and hand shower for a personalised experience.Featuring Mira Magni-Flo™ technology, delivers up to three times more flow, even at low pressure. The Mira Honesty range also comes with a ‘fast-fix kit’ for ease of installation, providing added reassurance.

Really lovely and modern looking shower. Easy controls. I’m much shorter than my partner so worried the top shower would be too high for me. I use the smaller shower as does my young son and it’s perfect and really powerful. Great Choice and cheaper than other companies so an even bigger bonus. Would highly recommend this Myra shower Good water pressure. First time we have had one running off our heating system. Nice that you can tilt the top square shower head in case you do not want your hair to get wet. Alternatively, the small handset is great if you just need to wash hair. I can highly recommend this shower. It may be a little bit more than other lookalike showers but it's worth the extra cost. It looks modern and it appears to increase the water pressure of my previous shower by about 3 times. The only downside I'd probably say is that it uses a lot of water other than that I'd say it's the best shower I've ever been in The Mira Honesty ERD Thermostatic Bar Mixer Shower with Diverter - Chrome (1.1901.002) is a genuine, brand new Mira product, covered by a Mira manufacturer's guarantee. Got what I paid, worth the money. Hose to shower is different to what you get on the average one's. It's solid but still flexible, looks a lot more durable. Swivel head is a bonus as my shower enclosure is rather small so as I go to get in I can direct shower away from door opening to prevent floor getting wet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment