276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Watercolours

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He also realised that painting is rather hard, especially in watercolours, and admits that some of his early works are rather dreadful. All lots are available to view in our Montgomery Street saleroom throughout the auction, Monday to Friday (9am - 5pm). Today he is President of The Queen Elizabeth Castle of Mey Trust, and is committed to furthering the Trust's objectives. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

But, nevertheless, the great thing about painting is that you are making your own individual interpretation of whatever view you have chosen. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. It is an absolute gem and I purchased the book because I fell in love with the watercolours illustrated within its covers. Capturing a very personal expression of the King's love of painting, the collection offers you the chance to own a unique piece of royal memorabilia.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Purchasers must satisfy themselves as to the condition and nature of any lot and if in doubt are advised to view the sale in person.

You may leave a maximum bid which will instruct the computer to bid on your behalf only as much as required for you to remain the highest bidder up until your limit. Some of these experiences appear soul-stirring and patriotic; for example his painting entitled View of Double Haven Bay from HMY Britannia. Quite simply, I experienced an overwhelming urge to express what I saw through the medium of watercolour and to convey that almost ‘inner’ sense of texture which is impossible to achieve via photography. Charles, Prince of Wales, reveals his artistic side in this book, which showcases seventy of his painted landscapes in the U. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

For 20 years the Prince of Wales has found private expression for his love of the countryside through the medium of watercolour painting. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.

The Prince signs his painting with a simple C and the date — C ’98, which for any other painter could leave future Antiques Roadshow experts wailing as to why the mysterious C never signed his name. The exhibition has opened at The Garrison Chapel at Chelsea Barracks in Belgravia, London, the charity’s exhibition space dedicated to telling the story and conveying the focus of The Prince’s Foundation, which hosts the significant collection of the work of The Prince until 14 February 2022. I very quickly discovered how incredibly difficult it is to paint well in such a spontaneous medium, and the feeling of frustration at not being able to achieve on paper the image that your eye has presented you with is intense!I suppose any crown prince could get a book of his watercolours published, but this is a collection worthy of wide admiration even if it were done by an anonymous artist.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment