276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance With Somebody [DVD]

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If your item is damaged, faulty or incorrect, please contact us and let us know what’s happened; we’ll provide details on how to resolve the issue. Naomi Ackie is fine as Whitney, but she never really elevated the material off the page or made me believe she was Whitney. He books her for her first major live performance on The Merv Griffin Show, where she gives a performance of " Home". I Wanna Dance with Somebody, which is a long overdue biographical film about the iconic Whitney Houston, came to cinemas in December 2022. The film was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Visual Effects in a Photoreal Feature at the 21st Visual Effects Society Awards.

I Wanna Dance with Somebody (2022) - Blu-ray Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance with Somebody (2022) - Blu-ray

Following the performance, Clive visits Whitney and she tells him that she is interested in going back on tour, but Clive advises her to rest.Inspired by her tumultuous relationship with Brown, Whitney records the ballad " Why Does It Hurt So Bad", despite rejecting it several times before. The script really was not anything special, and honestly I found it didn't work as a narrative at all. Reminisce on her journey from being a relative unknown to one of the most easily recognizable voices in the history of music as well as a cultural icon who appeared in several blockbuster movies. After a fight, Robyn breaks down and Whitney ends their romantic relationship, but remain close friends.

I Wanna Dance With Somebody | Opening Scene Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance With Somebody | Opening Scene

She also informs Clive that she is going on tour (to stable her finances), and Clive warns her about burning out, but she dismisses his worries. Sing-along with The Voice when Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance with Somebody arrives on Digital 2/7 and Blu-ray 2/28, with over 30 minutes of special features including deleted scenes, Whitney’s Jukebox, and more! The generic nature of this film would be fine if this was a better film, but unfortunately because this is so similar to other music biopics, it just comes off as repetitive and inferior in both performance and filmmaking. Naomi Ackie is Whitney Houston in I Wanna Dance with Somebody— coming exclusively to movie theaters this Christmas. You only have to be patient for a while longer until I Wanna Dance with Somebodyis officially on the shelves (or shipped to you!Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance With Somebody' Review: Naomi Ackie Shines in Kasi Lemmons' Lovingly Made Biopic".

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment