276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Until You (Fall Away)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So…” My father walks over to his girlfriend Sherilynn, a wacko crack head, and his friend Gordon, a fucking creepy ass lowlife who looks at me weird. I was still a little reluctant to give Jared a free pass on being an asshole douche to Tate for YEARS, but that last scene warmed my cold heart. Engaging her, challenging her, pushing her—it’s the one last part of me that feels anything anymore. There comes a point where we are the ones responsible for our choices and excuses don’t carry weight anymore.

Until You by Penelope Douglas | Goodreads Until You by Penelope Douglas | Goodreads

Tate - I'm still enchanted by her and maybe a little more so just hearing about her from Jared's POV. He was happy, too, wagging his tail with giddy delight, and I momentarily felt like I was intruding. I don't think this book did much more than confirm that Jared was a worse hero than I believed possible with his respective musings and actions.

The only thing this book will do is make you love Bully even more and fall in love with both these characters even deeper than before. Which, to Douglas's credit, I was able to remember key events in the narrative at the prompting without necessarily going back to the first. I was surprised that the author kept my attention through the whole book even though I already knew the story. She looked sad for a few seconds, but then her eyebrows came together, and she looked like she was trying not to cry. This is a pretty shallow narrative that's championing Jared's worse qualities as romanticized, and that's not cool.

Until You by Penelope Douglas | Waterstones

I ran my fingers down her face, feeling the soft skin and never wanting to be more than two feet away from this girl. Last time I read a companion novel, the only thing it managed to do was make me hate the heroine with the fire of the worst kind of venereal disease. Even now, knowing that she was leaving for a year, I had a tough time trying to convince myself that she didn’t matter. Although this followed the same storyline as Bully, it had many new scenes and I loved seeing what was going through Jared’s head throughout the book. My heart only beat for her, and I’d rather spend my life hating, loving, fucking and breathing her than losing her.When Penelope announced that she would be writing a book from Jared's POV, I fist-pumped the air and jumped up and down squealing like a 10-year-old girl! This explosively romantic series by the New York Times bestselling author of Bully is redefining what it means to fall in love, hard. Well, waiting for UNTIL YOU to release and finally reading the dang book gave me those same feelings. Looking over at the Bronco pulling out of the driveway and the fucking blonde driver that didn’t once turn around to look back, I clenched the phone to my ear. It was very cute and we see a glimpses of their relationship prior to the "Bully" years through Jared's memory.

Until You Quotes by Penelope Douglas - Goodreads Until You Quotes by Penelope Douglas - Goodreads

Because while I disagree that it doesn’t cost anything to be kind, I DO agree that it is the stronger choice. She jerked her head up, and my breath caught when I saw her wobble on the branch she was trying to balance on. The difference with this novel is that it's not so intricately entwined to the first that you'd miss something if you haven't read the first one. I enjoyed Bully, but I had some problems with it - one of them being I needed the H’s pov to understand his perspective and why he was the way he was.

Although the major dialogue is exactly the same, there is sO much more background info that the reader didn’t know about. This is a book full of Contemporary Romance Fiction Is Until You by Penelope Douglas Based on a true story? Penelope truly allows the reader inside Jared's head and you understand him and all his behavior so much more.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment