276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Old [DVD]

£8.305£16.61Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you have a few valuable DVDs to sell, be sure to mention them in the listing to also generate more interest in your sale. Certainly, you can also make full use of your creativity with those old discs! The shiny reflective surfaces of DVDs mean they can be made to beautiful art objects hanging up on the wall or ways to add a cool touch to objects of old-stylish. From elegant wall art to fashion-forward jewelry, one-of-a-kind Christmas ornaments to glamorous plates and mirrors, there are so many ingenious projects that I never would have though to do on my own. The iridescent shine makes the DVD discs perfect DIY materials! Avoid scratches: Always handle DVDs by the edges and avoid touching the surface. Keep them in their original cases or store them in protective sleeves to prevent scratches or dust accumulation. After going through all of my old DVDs, I found some that I no longer wanted to keep. I decided to sell them to make some extra money. Here are some tips I learned:

If you’re feeling crafty, old DVDs can also be used for DIY projects such as creating decorative mosaic pieces or unique jewelry. The reflective surface of the DVD adds an extra touch of shine and sparkle to any design.If your discs are in good condition they should ideally be passed on to someone else who can use them. The essential conditions for DVD storage aren't up to the mark, including humidity, temperature, ultraviolet. To ensure the longevity of your old DVDs, be sure to properly handle and store them. Clean them carefully, avoid scratches and store them in suitable options. If you are looking to give your old DVDs a new home, donating them to charitable organizations or libraries is an excellent option. Not only does it give someone else the chance to enjoy them, but it also keeps the DVDs out of the landfill.

If you want to sell your DVDs without leaving your house, another option is to have a yard sale or set up a table at local flea markets. If your old DVDs are writeable or rewriteable DVDs (learn formats of DVDs - what are writeable), you can clear all data off by formatting them and use them again in the future. Here's how to do it easily on Windows 10. Using broken pieces of DVDs, create a stunning mosaic effect on a small or large mirror. The reflective surface of the DVDs will add depth and shine to the design.Donating your old DVDs to others is a great way to get rid of your unwanted disk collection. Take your old DVDs to your local charity shop or jumble sale and know that your donation is positively contributing to a good cause. Plus, “one man’s trash is another man’s treasure” – your old items are going to a new home to be loved and enjoyed. When using any of our marketplaces – e.g. jobs, courses, energy comparison etc. We may receive money from third parties who are listed on our marketplaces e.g. an employer paying to advertise a job, or a course or energy provider paying a commission to us.

Despite of the issues, your old DVDs still have benefits. And you can do following things to make the most use of your old DVD discs. Part 2. What Can You Do with Old DVDs? Genius ideas for disposing of old DVDs never stop at the Google search results. Masters usually come from the folk. There are reasons to believe that you guys can have old DVDs creatively stored and repurposed, with practicability and entertainment perfectly balanced. The album was re-released in 2019 on CD, but it is only the original one that is collectable. Do My DVDs Have Any Value? Old DVD is scratched by your naughty kids. Or it's accidently damaged because of paper sleeve in lieu of DVD case for disc protection. Know what you have: Understand what your DVD is worth and what condition it’s in to avoid surprises and getting ripped offA video to burn: Whether it's your own home movies, or a movie you ripped from your own collection, you'll need a video file (or multiple videos) to burn to your disc. The total size of all the videos you put on the disc must be no higher than 4.7GB (for single layer discs) or 8.5GB (for dual layer discs). Please note these DVD and CD prices were compiled sometime ago and will no longer be accurate, but they still provide a good illustration of how much musicMagpie pays compared to rivals). FYE is a retailer specializing in everything pop culture and entertainment, and that includes movies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment