276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Yankee Candle Advent Calendar 2022 Book | Scented Candles Gift Set | 12 Filled Votives, 12 Tea Lights and 1 Tea Light Holder | Snow Globe Wonderland Collection | Perfect Gifts for Women

£13.495£26.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This wreath-shaped design is filled with festive fragrances, with three scented tea light candles in eight different holiday fragrances – including 'Red Apple Wreath' and 'Christmas Cookie'. This heritage fragrance house pours so much love into everything they do, from creating every single product on Italian soil to working with craftsmen to create seasonal designs, including the one adorning this calendar (made with the traditional Florentine marbled paper technique, natch) If your budget allows for this kind of expenditure, I can't think of a more fabulous way to do it.

It's designed to look like a book, and last year's version was filled with a range of Yankee Candle favourites, from the brand's Snow in Love fragrance to Letters to Santa, Christmas Cookie, and Cinnamon Stick, so we've got high hopes for this one too. Following the huge success of last year's advent calendar, Acqua di Parma has launched another lavish design for 2022 with twenty-five 'windows of wonder' containing a mix of luxurious candles and beauty gifts to discover day by day as you countdown to Christmas. This year, Voluspa's Advent Calendar presents 12 bestselling fragrances, including Santal Vanilla, Spiced Pumpkin Latte, and more.I’m a huge candle lover, and every year, I wait for the new Yankee Candle Christmas collection with an impatience that I cannot even describe. For all musk and amber lovers, this is the Snow Globe Wonderland candle you’ll love this year, especially if you like having a slightly wintery, fresh, and masculine scent floating around the house.

Featuring both mini and full-sized treats to make your desk set up more pleasing, this calendar promises to not only look the part but will help make you more organised too. This scented candle box set is ideal for those who want a fragrant advent calendar filled with candles but don't want to spend over their budget. Even if I am so in love with autumn candle scents, I do purchase Yankee Candle scents released for spring and summer as well – one of my favorites being Moonlit Cove.The Jo Malone Advent Calendar for 2022 takes the helm every year as one the best candle advent calendars around – and for good reason.

Without fail, every single year, Yankee Candle launches a tealight advent calendar, allowing you to burn a festive tealight candle every single night throughout Advent, counting you down to Christmas Day. This magnificent advent calendar shaped like a Penhaligon's perfume bottle is a real festive treat, with 24 doors of wonder filled with treasures from the luxury beauty brand. It all started in 1969, when sixteen-year-old Mike Kittredge first melted some crayons to make his mother a candle for Christmas.A completely floral fragrance, Winter Night Stars mixes rose, citrus, snow amber, musk and eucalyptus in its blend. The scents are dreamy, and perfect whether you’re looking to work productively and become a better student, or just looking for your next scented candle to chill with a hot beverage and some crunchy biscuits. One of the most interesting candles from Yankee Candle for Christmas 2022, and the freshest, most flowery candles of this entire Snow Globe Wonderland collection. In my opinion, it is the one that embodies the Christmas spirit the best, with sweet and spicy notes relying on sparkling peppermint, melted butter, crushed candy cane, whipped vanilla, and dark chocolate.

By the Fire' features top notes of smoked woods, crystalized sugar, and orange peel, and a smoky base of pine needle, vanilla bean, warm amber, and burnt embers. With unique designs, from the most affordable advent wreath to the priciest advent tree, they’ll also double up as an eye-catching decoration in your home. The Yankee Candle Christmas 2022 collection is out, and it promises long-awaited scents that will ravish you whether you’re down to chill in front of a good movie, or are looking for some real study motivation.The decorative box arrives in a traditional red present sack adorned with the words, "The Greatest Show in the North Pole" to add to the touch of festive magic. A fun way to wait until Christmas, making you participate in the building and discovery of each small gift contained in the Advent Tree. Each Advent Calendar for Christmas 2022 includes eight different fragrances, meaning you can get up to three scented Tea Lights with the aforementioned scents. The countdown to the festive season is on, so browse our delightful collection of advent calendars for adults or kids and prepare for December 1st to arrive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment