276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Johnnie Walker Black Label | Blended Scotch Whisky | 40% vol | 70cl | Layers of Smooth Flavour | Classic Scottish Whisky to Sip Neat or in Drinks | Ideal for Festive Gifting

£13.495£26.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Al naso, il Johnny Walker Black Label offre un bouquet di aromi avvolgenti, con note di vaniglia, frutta secca e caramello.

Johnnie Walker Black Label features fine single malt whiskies from more than 29 distilleries from the four corners of Scotland including Cardhu (Speyside), Caol Ila (Island of Islay), Clynelish (Highlands) and Glenkinchie (Lowlands). You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. This silky smooth Scotch made using whiskies that have spent at least 12 years growing into a vibrant body of flavour, which is then finished in casks seasoned with sherry from Jerez - for mellow sweet notes. ABOUT - Johnnie Walker Black Label 12 Years Old is a fully blended scotch whisky, made from the single malt and grain whiskies of more than 29 distilleries.The smoothness of the whiskey was unparalleled, gliding effortlessly across my tongue and leaving a lingering warmth.

Johnnie Walker Black Label is an award-winning Scotch whisky that comes packed in an elegant gift box. When creating Johnnie Walker Double Black the house style of Johnnie Walker Whiskies is evident with their big taste and trademark smokiness.This is all the flavours of Johnnie Walker Black Label drizzled with the sweetness of figs and plums that comes from the sherry seasoned casks. Der Whiskey kann sehr gut pur getrunken werden, schmeckt jedoch auch als Longdrink mit Cola oder Cola Zero. Also sign me up for newsletters so I can get special offers, recommendations, and expert advice to my inbox!

Of course it may enjoy neat, on-the-rocks or highballs though, my favourite magical mixology tour with Johnnie begins on Scotch Sidecar with freshly squeezed lemon juice and Cointreau, Silent Third in 1/3 ratio, Smoky Martini with gin and organic lemon zest, then Godfather with amaretto with organic orange peel Old Fashioned and Whisky Sour are textbook quality. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.Today, Johnnie Walker is the leading whisky brand and its slogan has been embraced across the globe as a bold expression of optimism - Keep Walking. Sultanas and a slight toffee note add to the flavor, a dash of water makes this whisky more appealing. Johnnie Walker Black Label is a premium 12-year-old blended Scotch whisky, crafted with care from a selection of Scotland's finest malt and grain whiskies. This dedication to perfection ensures that Black Label continues to be recognised by experts as the world's finest deluxe Scotch Whisky. The world’s most experienced whisky makers bring together 29+ whiskies to create the big flavours of Johnnie Walker Black Label.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment