276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maggie And me & Greenapple Street Blues: Best Dressed Bully; Thunder And Lightning; Hockey Stuck; Crime Wave in Room 7; the Best Tree You Can be; ... Substitute Mother; the More Things Change

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not just about the mechanics and process but also about the spirit and soul of what it means to move from page to stage. What could have been a flip idea with no real substance turns out to be a memoir which is both personally moving and a valuable historical document. I devoured this memoir on a flight (and then, in a happy haze, left my iPad in the seat-pocket, argh).

To say I loved it doesn't begin to convey the mixture of emotions - tears, laughter, anger - I felt while reading it.As the title suggests it touches on the way Margaret Thatcher, and the life she imposed on Britain, touched a life. All information was correct to the best of our knowledge from details supplied to us but may be subject to change or inaccuracies. Barr’s style is conversational, intimate and convincing, and he resists every opportunity to show off.

Set in Scotland in the 1980's and early 1990's with a backdrop and with repeated references and quotes from Margaret Thatcher, 'Iron Lady', then the prime minister of The United Kingdom. The annual CLPE survey shows a sustained upward trend in the volume of inclusive and representative literature published for children in the UK. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The partnership will bring to life a unique Food Foraging Experience, set to be developed and piloted in the coming months.This doesn't last, with experience in life comes a rougher hand, one crafted by hard knocks, rejection and abuse. Started the new year 2021 with Maggie and me ,a heartwarming memoir by Damian Barr which evokes emotion at every juncture.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment