276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gay Tentacles in the Shower (Tentacle Friends #2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Scarab thought about it. He knew that technically he should use it on something more impressive, and more aligned with his true wants and desires. He had once even wished to have the wishmaster position, but that was behind him now. He’d secretly wished for Prismo’s affection’s but those were easily given in the end. He actually couldn’t think of anything that he might want more than this. He liked his time with Prismo in the Time Cube and while it wasn’t anything like his old life, it was peaceful and domestic. He hadn’t known it was something he had wanted until he was doing it. A collection of works for 2023's Kinktober. I do not use the official list and prefer my own prompts. This will include various gay ships (male x male). Language: English Words: 23,314 Chapters: 32/32 Comments: 43 Kudos: 946 Bookmarks: 61 Hits: 29,590

Edit: Welp, we hit the maximum number of tags today (day 23) and I've been forced to get rid of them to fit more. Enjoy the missing character tags for people in pairings folks, they are gone now. Language: English Words: 217 Chapters: 31/31 Comments: 212 Kudos: 104 Bookmarks: 3 Hits: 4,971 Don't feel the need to give me all the detail in your request. You can simply give the characters and leave me to come up with a plot** He began to fall asleep, exhausted from the ordeal. The slime tentacle gently tried to prod its way into his mouth again, but he kept his jaws firmly clenched. He wanted to remember... additional CWs in chapter notes Language: English Words: 24,157 Chapters: 31/31 Comments: 76 Kudos: 693 Bookmarks: 60 Hits: 18,415 Dean wasn’t sure how much control she had over the number of eggs she produced, but once she started filling him, he was pretty sure she was maxing him out--putting all her eggs in his basket, as it were. By the time she finished, he was close to the size he’d been just before laying some of her smaller clutches. He watched as she retrieved the jar and emptied it on his lax hole.It’s just a personal thing,” Dean half-lied. “I never said anything because I’m always teasing you about being a hippie and stuff for liking to camp, and I didn’t want to deal with your crap. There’s just something out here that I find... fulfilling.” He caught himself running a hand over his now very empty and still somewhat sensitive stomach. “Let’s go get something to eat--I’m starving.” After a disease wipes out most of humanity, you retreat to the woods to survive. But you're not alone, and the creature that lives there takes an interest in you. Language: English Words: 17,961 Chapters: 3/3 Comments: 3 Kudos: 59 Bookmarks: 10 Hits: 924 Language: English Words: 187,189 Chapters: 42/? Comments: 362 Kudos: 338 Bookmarks: 27 Hits: 14,818 Prompts and AU tags will be provided at the start of each chapter. If I miss anything or you think I should add a new tag/warning, please let me know in the comments.

Have a chance to enslave the enemies after a successful conquer, which can be used in the future battles(undeveloped) Living in a world filled with large and powerful monsters, the Humana Kingdom has been confined on a small island for as long as anyone can remember. One day a royal family member, Lilith, discovered that the materials she had been collecting to create fabulous clothing, were derived from creatures called Tentacle Monsters. This discovery, though seemingly benign, would became the event that shook the very foundations of the world and forever change the dynamic between Tentacles, the Humana Kingdom and all the other nations of TT. He was cautiously making his way around the shoreline between marsh and trees when he saw movement a short way out in the water. What looked like a pale hand flailed a bit and then disappeared beneath the surface. Dean was entirely aware that he should have known better--there were all kinds of creatures that lured people with false distress--but he couldn’t stop himself from trying to get a closer look. While attempting a daring rescue, Jazz accidentally ties Prowl into what Praxians call the Submission Bound. Though he has no desire to claim Prowl, the Praxians give him no choice. Claim Prowl and train him to be a proper sub, or else Ricochet, his beloved twin, will be executed.Santiago Garcia and Frankie Morales came to the small town of Red Feather Lakes in Colorado, in October, chasing the rumors. Tom Davis, who was something of a supernatural dispatcher, had been collecting information about the area for years. Stories of people being mauled or killed by what looked like bears or wolves in the woods surrounding the lakes for years." As he looked at the ever growing collection of eggs, he felt both a strong sense of pride and a lingering sadness, which was weird, until he realized the feelings weren’t his. The tentacle creature was telepathic! He looked closer at the gelatinous eggs and realized why the creature was so sad; every egg was completely clear--they were all empty. The tentacle monster could produce eggs, but apparently, it couldn’t fertilize them. Tentacles - rare creatures that live in some of the worlds darkest places. They are incredibly adaptable, shifting willingly from being solitary creatures to eusociality after their first meeting with Lilith, thus treating her as their queen. This co-evolution will bring great benefits to both the Humana Kingdom and Tentacles, but only if certain conditions are continued to be met. For all the kinks, I will write them in a safe, sane and consensual way. I will write them only with a female reader (since I am more comfortable with it). Language: English Words: 5,179 Chapters: 9/? Comments: 23 Kudos: 291 Bookmarks: 38 Hits: 8,926 He almost expected the overstretched skin to look lumpy, but it must have also pumped in liquid, or perhaps the eggs weren’t hard-shelled. Whatever the case was, his skin was smooth. He must look like a giant, flesh-colored ball with the rest of him attached.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment