276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oral-B Smart 4 Electric Toothbrushes For Adults, Christmas Gifts For Women / Him, App Connected Handle, 2 Cross Action Toothbrush Heads, 3 Modes with Teeth Whitening, 2 Pin UK Plug, 4000N, White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Oral-B Pro 2 2000 has 2 cleaning modes, the Pro 3 3000 has 3 cleaning modes, the Smart 5 5000 has 5 cleaning modes, so as you would imagine the Smart 4 has 3 cleaning modes….Yes, I know, I can’t quite figure that out either. The idea behind this connectivity is to encourage you to brush for the right amount of time and evenly. Finally, many people commented on the quality of the battery life; mentioning that it lasted 2 weeks on one charge if being used by a single person, or 1 week if being used by a couple. Plenty of time for most trips away. There is not much difference in the size and weight all told, only a few grams but sit them side by side and we think that most would prefer the in-hand feeling of the Smart 5. Brushing for the full 2 minutes is very important, but just as important if not more so is the right technique. Make sure you learn how to clean your teeth properly.

You have to stand in front of your smartphone when brushing and can’t really move as the brush movements need to be seen by the camera.

I would like to see a comparison of noise levels. Oral-B pro 2 2500 is unpleasantly loud. What about the others? At least my (very) old Vitality is much quieter. Reply The Oral-B 4000 is an all white design. A gloss white plastic body is finished with a soft touch rubber grip that runs down the front of the brush handle. On many other models this a bolder colour to give it a bit more character and more eye catching, the Smart 4 4000 looks quite clinical. However, for those who require more detail, we do have a number of comprehensive written comparisons. Now, this leads me to one of the biggest problems with the Oral-B Smart 4000 and that is the box contents.

You will see that the more feature-rich, and typically more expensive models are shown on the right, compared to the more cost effective models on the left. If so, this is because generally products are marketed by the broader product name, i.E Oral-B Pro 2 2000 rather than D20 for example. Reply for instance, the 4000N in the UK has a Brush stand with room for 2 heads but in other countries the 4000N has a brush stand plus a Storage compartment for 4 heads!Yes it most certainly is and can be used in the shower if you want to. Is this Electric Toothbrush Noisy? You should spend 30 seconds cleaning each section. The pacer helps you keep an even brushing time on these 4 sections. Despite the criticisms of the way in which the cleaning modes are presented, I do love the clean that an Oral-B brush offers. Studies have suggested Oral-B’s oscillating and rotating technology is superior, but there are studies that side with Sonicare. The Smart 6’s brush head holder is a moulded piece of plastic that clips around the charging stand and offers up 2 prongs. The brush heads then sit on these. It keeps them upright and they do not touch, but they are not covered like they are with the compartment with the 9000, which can accommodate up to 4 brush heads. There is a great deal to like about the iO and this is without a doubt a step up for Oral-B. But, the downside is the price. It costs quite a bit more than the Genius X and does not deliver significant benefits that would be justifiable to most for the price. Conclusion

For example, the type ‘3766’ also known as model number ‘D501’ is used for the Oral-B GumCare 2, Pro 2, 2000, 2500, 2900, 2950, Pro 1000, Pro 1500, Pro 2000, Pro 3000, Pro 4000, Smart 1500, Smart 2500 brushes. Between brands and even different ranges from the same brand, the design and feel of a brush in hand can differ, however, most have a fairly slim, rounded profile to them. There are fewer gloss plastics and large expanses of rubber grips, with a much more exclusive looking design. The grippy and slim Smart 4 4000 is a solid brush. It has the features dentists recommend, cleans the teeth well and lasts 2 weeks on a full charge.You see, applying too much pressure when brushing is a big issue and it causes more damage than you might think. Excessive pressure can damage the gums and cause wear on your teeth. A brush need only skim the surface of the tooth and gums. So, the brush reduces the power to protect your teeth.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment