276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HUNGRY JACK Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix 907g Box

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. For each mix, I followed the recipe on the back of each box for the most basic pancake and the fewest number of pancakes.

Hungry Jack's buttermilk-pancake mix was classic, but my favorite was the affordable Krusteaz brand. So, grab your favorite toppings, whip up a batch, and enjoy a delicious morning meal that will keep you energized throughout the day. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. To do so, I compared the buttermilk flavor of four different pancake-mix brands: Hungry Jack, Krusteaz, Pearl Milling Company, and Birch Benders.enriched bleached flour (WHEAT flour, malted BARLEY flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yellow corn flour, sugar, dextrose, leavening (baking soda, calcium phosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate), contains 2% or less of: salt, canola oil, potassium bicarbonate, calcium carbonate, corn starch, mono and diglycerides, polysorbate 60, sodium CASEINATE, iron, niacin, vitamin b6, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, folic acid, vitamin b12. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I was deceived by the picture they display but when it comes you will have to add egg, milk and oil, I add sugar too cause it’s quite tasteless. Product arrived quickly and with a long shelf life to June 2021 but is not the 'complete' mix listed - you have to add milk, oil and an egg whereas the complete version only requires addition of water. When precise nutritional information is important, our data is not a substitute for reading the label on the products you purchase or for contacting the manufacturer.

In no time at all you'll be feasting on delicious Chocolate Chip Pancakes or Waffles - how easy and convenient was that? To keep things as fair as possible, I also served all the pancakes the same way, with a half-tablespoon of butter and a drizzle of Maine maple syrup. After I mixed the ingredients, I noticed the batter was slightly thicker than other pancake mixes I've tried. This 32 oz package of baking mix is perfect for a quick and easy breakfast that the whole family will love. We have made every effort to be as accurate as possible; however we do suggest that you continue to read labels as ingredients are subject to change and we cannot be responsible for individual reactions to any products.The pancake had a good balance of flavor for a "just-add-water" pancake mix, and it is arguably the mix I would reach for again over the others, based on flavor.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment