276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DESIGN GROUP 2023 Premium Burgundy Hard Cover Desk Diary Week to View A4 Home Office Planner, Red (ankBASB23red)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We have annotated this recording for you (see the blue dots at the bottom of the recording) to make it easier for you to start/stop the recording and watch it in more than one sitting, or to return to a specific part again. Patricia answers some common financial planning questions: “H ow to set a realistic financial budget in these unpredictable times? And what if you are a very new business?”; “My costs are going through the roof! What do I do?”; “Is there a formula on how to spend my expenses?” I hope that you are really looking forward to 2023 and to make your creative business even better. With the help of our diary & journal planner and this free course!

The Quarterly Review & Planning sections are a key part of the planning system that Patricia created for creatives. These exercises appear at the start/end of each quarter (Dec/Jan, March/April, June/July, Sept/Oct). In this session Patricia explains:

The 3-step marketing plan, with examples of SMART & juicy sales goals, marketing projects to work on (that you can steal!), and specific actions if you want to get …. more online sales, higher end commissions, event sales, local sales or more workshop sales. With an example of the 3-step marketing plan.

What are the Quarterly exercises? What is special about 90 days or quarterly planning? Why is quarterly and seasonal planning so useful, especially for creatives?

Hobbies

If you need to work on different parts of your life and business then we highly recommend that you use the Quarter Action Plans (see p. 56-57) to turn your challenges into a plan of action. Common marketing questions & challenges: “How do you make time for marketing? I am so busy already!”; “How to get to know your ideal client? (I am neuro-divergent)” We annotated this recording for you (see the blue dots at the bottom of the screen) whichs makes it easier to watch a specific part (again, later on!) or to stop/start the recording if you don’t want to watch it all in one go! You choose a cover design that reflects your unique personality. And you make it a talking point. You add your own personalised text: You are Reflective, Informative, Motivational, Humorous – you delight yourself daily with a unique sense of ownership. And when it comes to gift-giving, you like to be a bit different: a personalised diary or personalised journal let's you include that special touch that makes all the difference.

Then we start working on the marketing fundamentals: What do you want to be known for? (see p. 33); “People only buy from people they know, like & trust” (p. 34), and How to get to know your ideal clients (see p. 38 – 41) Patricia shares some vidual examples here too on key marketing actions. Patricia van den Akker & Anne-Marie Shepherd – The Design Trust – the online business school for designers, makers & other creative professionals Set a financial goal for 2023 (see p. 24-25) And why is this so important, and what kind of different financial goals can you set?We have annotated this recording for you (see the blue dots at the bottom of the screen) to make it easier to stop & start the session, or to watch specific parts again. We highly recommend that you create a financial forecast for your creative business. ESPECIALLY this year as the financial future is looking rather gloomy. To make this easier we have created this financial forecast template in Excel so that you can play easier with your own numbers. In the presentation & recording Patricia explains how to do this in 3 steps. After your financial goal it’s time to create a financial forecast (see p. 26-27) for this year and the next 5 years. Patricia will take you step-by-step through this exercise. These two live sessions took place on Monday 9 January and Wednesday 25 January. You can find the recordings below. A good diary is worth its weight in gold. It can hold all your plans, be a place for your thoughts or just be something to doodle in from time to time. We've pulled together some of the most Frequently Asked Questions about buying a diary to make it easier for you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment