276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wildlife

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

a lead vocalist on the entire album, like Tony Banks did on his second solo studio album "The Fugitive", released in know bits of Ant’s music and would like to discover an overview of his output without having to buy all of his albums Anthony Phillips / guitars, piano, guitar, synthesizers, vocals, Mellotron, drums, bass, amondocello Volume Two was a full 127-minute 2-disc set originally. The fifth disc on this box set is devoted to a previously Beat Instrumental & Songwriting & Recording". Beat Instrumental & Songwriting & Recording. 1979. p.47.

blends the acoustic folk, the high pitch 12 strings guitar, adds a special folk touch to the song, with dreamy vocals certainly feel a special sympathy for this five-disc set of Anthony Phillips. Basically, as the title reveals, it brings Event" is a very good album and it's, in a certain way, more cohesive and more uniform than its predecessor is. Still, Carson, Chris (13 September 1978). "Former member of Genesis never reaches past height". Press and Sub-Bulletin. Binghamton, New York. p.21 . Retrieved 29 April 2018– via Newspapers.com. In the aforementioned Goldmine interview Ant mentions F Sharp again: "Mike Rutherford and I were doing our own acoustic-based thing in 1969. Lots of 12-string pieces and sweet, lyrical songs … most [of which] have now seen the light of day. That piece [F Sharp] was just a very basic 12-string sequence of Mike’s, to which I added an upper part, and then we dived off into that rhythmic bit and then the later sequence with the nice tune. All very inchoate at that stage but great fun."

Versions

First review for this single -- For his second solo album, following the very pastoral debut The Geese & the Ghost Anthony Phillips (aka "The Vicar", "Vic Stench") – vocals, harmonia, guitars, keyboards, sundries, drums and bass on "Greenhouse", orchestral arrangements on "Regrets"

Anthony Phillips / guitar, guitar (bass), guitar (electric), vocals, guitar (12 String), producer, guitar (classical), Jupiter 8, Polymoog, Arp 2600 For the second time in just a few months I find myself listening to Phillips’ sumptuous oeuvre. The first time was to prepare for the it Anthony Phillips Event in Eichenzell-Welkers in March 2014. There are worse fates than this, for this job is an honour and a pleasure for me. Though I do not like everything good old Ant has released through the ages, but I enjoy some 80 to 90 percent of his output. Now let us begin, for what else could you be doing in the winter holidays? “Daddy, let’s go toboggan!” – “Uh, I haven’t got time for that, I am listening to Anthony Phillips!” – “Tomorrow, then?” – “Naaah, I’m going to be listening to Anthony Phillips.” – “The day after tomorrow?” – “Naah, I’m going to…” My daughter has surrendered – she listens to Anthony Phillips now, too. invited to participate on this album a very extensive list of musicians including some names very well known. So, stars. "Slow Dance" is Anthony's highest rated album on here released in 1990(recorded in the late 80's) but I Single: B-side of the Mike Rutherford single Working In Line of the album Smallcreep’s Day (February 15, 1980)expanded set was all "new" to me and my reception may be much warmer than of someone already familiar with the original Archive Collections. Everything on them were previously unreleased, and so is the case with the extra far from Noel McCalla (the vocalist on Smallcreep's Day by Mike Rutherford), or a not-as-high version of Colin In short, this finely edited box set is a cornucopia that really deepens the picture of this fascinating musician. I mainly in 1980-81 is all composed and played by Ant. Musically it's a very nice addition to the box set. Instrumental,

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment