276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Paul Smith Man 2 Aftershave Lotion Spray, 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After the successful launched of the original, Paul Smith Man introduced a newer edition to the collection that represents a confident, sophisticated man.

This often creates a smooth and round texture, which is hard to achieve with the dilution represented in the other concentrations of fragrance. There's a tipping point right in the middle between sweet and dry compositions, and in the dry compositions violet leaf is a huge turn off, where is in those on the sweet side of the ledger - from just over the line (Azzaro Chrome United) to the moderately sweet (Mont Blanc Emblem) to the decidedly sweet (YSL L'Homme) I find it quite pleasant. ParfumAquaLimoneneCoumarinButyl MethoxydibenzoylmethaneEthylhexyl MethoxycinnamateEthylhexyl SalicylateAlpha-Isomethyl IononeBhtLinaloolCitralCinnamal.though being top notes, citrus notes last very long and clear until the base, therefore make the scent fresh and slightly spicy. Very green and fresh (one of the greenest scents) It's a good fresh clean daytime scent, and this manages to be a bit different! Paul is from the city of Sheffield, and has recently married his fiancé, Shannon Smith, who is herself a champion strength athlete; she was the 2021 World’s Strongest Woman in the lightweight division and a two-time England’s Strongest Woman.

This attention-grabbing packaging mirrors the personality of the fragrance itself, making it a statement piece on your grooming shelf. cool and inspired reminiscent of dior's fahreneit but still original and signature in a way, one of my personal favs and the only one from paul smith's that i love to wear.

These fragrances are often constructed in a different manner to the traditional French Model and are formulated in one single burst. Most recently, Smith’s form seems to have had a resurgence; in 2022 he placed 5 th at The Strongman Classic, placing second in both the Farmer’s Walk and the Hercules Hold. Classic grassy, lemony, fresh and uplifting fragrance that smells absolutely nothing like Fahrenheit! And oh boy, the scent was wonderful: fresh, citric, green - Just as I remembered it 20 years ago, when I'd use it on a daily basis back at the time when it was out for the first time, in the late 90's, I think. This reminds me of my days playing college and semi-pro baseball in the outfield smelling the grass on my uniform after diving for a line drive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment