276°
Posted 20 hours ago

3 Pack of Joint Plus Muscle and Joint Gel 200ml Tube | Drug Free | 60 Day Money Back Guarantee | Rich Blend of Natural Ingredients - Glucosamine, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Cinnamon & Wintergreen

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

EASYJoint results in a strong paving joint that withstands the elements, and lasts for years, what’s more the solid joint eliminates weed growth! EASYJoint brush in paving grout can be used whatever the conditions are, it’s suitable to be used in wet and rainy weather. Jointplus patches combines the best nutritional ingredients in a single once a day patch offering best value in the UK Joint Plus HA can be fed alongside Riaflex Green Lipped Mussel, Devils Alternative & Boswellia, for those dogs who need extra support. YuMOVE Joint Care for Cats is a triple action joint support supplement for your cat. It helps to soothe stiff joints, support joint structure and help maintain mobility. YuMOVE Cat comes in easy-to-administer sprinkle capsules that can be added to your cat’s daily food.

Letter-join whole school handwriting scheme

YuMOVE Daily Bites has been developed specifically to be a tasty, delicious treat for your dog that even the fussiest of dogs should enjoy. Simply twist the capsules and sprinkle the contents onto their food daily. For an average 4-5kg cat, use 1 capsule per day. For older or stiff cats, use 2 capsules per day for the first 4-6 weeks.It contains high quality ingredients, selected for their unique properties to help your dog’s joints. Compared to the ingredients in YuMOVE Joint Care for Adult Dogs, YuMOVE ADVANCE 360 for Dogs contains 47% more Green Lipped Mussel, 10 x the amount of Vitamin E, more Hyaluronic Acid and N-acetyl-D-glucosamine plus an additional ingredient – purified fish oil powder, which provides even more Omega 3’s to soothe stiff joints. minimum for foot traffic (30mm preferably); 30mm minimum for vehicular traffic, subject to a solid base CookieYes sets this cookie to record the default button state of the corresponding category and the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie. Joint Plus Pro is a high specification joint supplement for those requiring the ultimate level of support. Developed to provide everything your dog's joints need in a single supplement, it provides fast, effective and long term support of joint health. A powerful combination of Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin & HA, with added Green Lipped Mussel, providing Omega 3 essential fatty acids. This unique formulation provides targeted, nutritional support for joints helping to keep your dog moving comfortably. Natural and safe. Free from drugs, harsh chemicals and nasty additives. Jointplus contributes to the natural support of healthy joints and muscles without unwanted side effects.

FlexPlus | Packaged bank account | Nationwide

I don't normally comment on products but I have to say this imo is by far the best joint supplement I have used for the dogs. My old girl is now no longer on pain killers. i'm now trying the human one for me. My dog & my horse are both on Riaflex & I wouldn't use anything else now. My 9yr old Labrador has elbow dysplasia and has ACL issues. Joint Plus HA definitely helps him to feel more comfortable and active. Within weeks of using it he was noticeably happier & livelier. My 14 yr old mare is training and competing in all phases, moving well and very happy. These products are better than others I have tried previously and I would confidently recommend Riaflex to anyone. Thank you Kate! YuMOVE ADVANCE 360 for Cats is our veterinary exclusive joint supplement for cats. It is designed for cats who are under veterinary supervision and may need additional support. Introducing Jointplus gel – your ultimate solution for natural joint pain relief and enhanced mobility. This fast-acting gel combines the power of soothing herbal extracts and targeted joint support to provide you with unparalleled comfort and improved joint health. Yes, they can be used with any of the other products in the range (for example YuMOVE Calming Care, YuMOVE Digestive Care)

close your non-Nationwide account during your switch. In your online application, when you're asked Do you want us to close your old account?, select Yes Glucosamine HCl (41.7g), Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) (40.5g), Chondroitin Sulphate (16.7g), Hyaluronic Acid (1.1g)

Plus Premium Joint Support with Glucosamine VitaPost ProJoint Plus Premium Joint Support with Glucosamine

Arranged overdrafts are designed for short-term borrowing and staying in your arranged overdraft over a long period can be an expensive way to borrow.Ideal for use with natural stone, limestone, porcelain, Yorkstone, Indian Stone, granite setts and concrete paving slabs

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment