276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400R Win 8

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Follow these links to learn how you can customize your keyboard using Logitech SetPoint mouse and keyboard software: With more than 22 years experience designing high-quality keyboards, we carefully design, develop, prototype, and study all the essential components of our keyboards, from the core technologies to the comfort and ergonomics of their design. Pop the tiny Logitech Unifying receiver in a spare USB port and leave it there. You can even add other Logitech devices using the same receiver. Plug it. Forget it. Add to it. An extended range adapter is supplied in the box which locates the receiver a couple of inches away from the PC chassis, so increasing signal strength. Keyboard layout

Logitech K400 Plus Touchpad Keyboard for TV connected PC Logitech K400 Plus Touchpad Keyboard for TV connected PC

Installing the K400r is simply a matter of plugging the dongle into an available USB port. It will automatically install the software, and then you're ready to go. I tested it on an all-in-one PC, as well as a laptop, both running Windows 8.1, and a Windows 7 laptop. I'd describe my typing and touchpad experience using the K400r as solid, if unspectacular. The keyboard is a little cramped, and the keys feel loose, but typing is reasonably smooth. The touchpad, although small, is nice to have. Most of the function keys worked as billed. To the right of the keyboard is the touchpad, which, at 3 by 1.8 inches (WD), is smaller than the touchpads on most consumer laptops. It's large enough to be useful, though there were times, when performing one gesture or another, that I found myself wishing for a bit more swiping space. Below the pad are the left and right mouse buttons; the left button, which generally gets the most use, is slightly longer than the right one.Whether you want to save space on your desk or enjoy using your PC through your television from the comfort of your couch, the Logitech K400r gives you convenience and reliability at a great price. Wireless control and comfort

Getting Started - Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 – Logitech

Over the years, I have reviewed iPad and iPhone science apps, plus the occasional camera, laptop, keyboard, and mouse. I've also written a host of articles about astronomy, space science, travel photography, and astrophotography for PCMag and its past and present sibling publications (among them, Mashable and ExtremeTech), as well as for the PCMag Digital Edition. Since 2004, I have worked on PCMag’s hardware team, covering at various times printers, scanners, projectors, storage, and monitors. I currently focus my testing efforts on 3D printers, pro and productivity displays, and drives and SSDs of all sorts.

DELIVERY OPTIONS

You can browse from the comfort of your couch and enjoy a fast, reliable, long-range 10 M wireless connection via Logitech Unifying or Bluetooth ® Smart technology. Control the pointer precisely and accurately from a distance with the built-in multi-touch touchpad.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment