276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hercules GSP38WB Wall Mountable Guitar Hanger - Wood Base

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In theory, one would place an instrument in a case for proper storage. The prudent few will go the extra mile and give it a wipe down and invest in a humidifier. Imaginably, the assembly has a few extra steps, but clear instructions are provided with the product. The wall mounts have sufficient padding, clearance, and adjustability.

First and foremost, we are guitarists, and we want other players to find the right product for them. So we take into careful consideration everything from budget to feature set, ease of use and durability to come up with a list of what we can safely say are the best guitar stands on the market right now.Everything starts with a basic understanding of your wall. After all, it is that part of your house that will accommodate the wall mount and your guitar. You have to understand what kind of wall you have in the house. Do you have a solid concrete wall? Is it made of drywall, plaster, or even wood panels? Not everyone is just looking for a simple design that keeps their guitar up off of the floor- and that’s totally okay! My Review: A great guitar hanger and wall mount does not need to have an outlandish design. All it needs is a sound design, good construction, and a system that ensures the protection of your guitar as it hangs on the wall. It’s no secret. Gator is a household name when it comes to cases and other guitar accessories. They demonstrate the same brilliance in this great guitar hanger.

However, storing your instrument on a wall hook also serves a great option if you are looking for a way to store your guitar for long-term and maybe even use it as a decoration piece! I am not discounting the possibility that none of these products appeal to you. That is why I also prepared this guide to help you search for your own guitar wall mount and hanger. I also included a few other things that will help you get the most out of your chosen product. Producer Hive recommends the Gator Frameworks Guitar Wall Mount if you want a clean, minimal, and high-quality solution to hanging guitars. Red Barrel Guitar Wall Decor: If you are going for more of a cool aesthetic look, this 3 guitar hanger is functional and stylish. Find it on Wayfair here.

Cookies

Side Note: You can also use these wall hangers for other stringed instruments like violins and cellos if you have a few (or run a studio – for example). If you are not confident about mounting the guitar hanger, you might want a professional to do it. Things to Consider when Buying a Guitar Hanger Wall Mount I cannot tell you the kind of style you need to look for. It is something that only you know. One hint: look in your room. What are the things you see? Can you identify the theme in these things? If you can, then you are that closer to determining the style of guitar wall mount and hanger that you need. What sets this wall hanger apart from the rest of the hangers that we have on this list is that the Hercules GSP38WB has adjustable claws that allow you to securely fasten your instrument in place and to prevent your instrument from slipping out of the hanger. No matter if you have a bass guitar, an acoustic guitar, an electric guitar, a banjo, or an electric-acoustic guitar (any guitar size or different shaped guitars), you will still be able to use your average sized guitar wall hanger.

It’s imperative to install the base plate firmly to avoid any “accidents.” We recommend measuring and marking the wall with a pencil. Tilted guitars can trigger dormant OCD in all of us. Those guitar wall mount discs that we were talking about earlier are also made up of the same padding that we were just talking about. I have also seen guitar hangers made of high-grade plastic. The beauty of these products is that they are lightweight. The issue is that they often look cheap and uncool. I surely do not want to hang my Fender Stratocaster and my Gibson Montana Hummingbird on a pair of cheap plastic wall mounts. However, there are plastic products that look classy enough to merit your attention.A Philips screwdriver is all you need to install this hanger on your wall. The mounting screws are solid and the extension bolts are perfect for securing the hardware in the wall. I like the low-profile design of the base of the mount. This makes it inconspicuous. Attention will be on your guitar and not the mount. My Review: I cannot help think that Wishwood drew inspiration from a 19th century top hot in designing its guitar wall mount. This is if you look at the guitar hanger from the front. The base plate has four screws for improved grip, and the steel frame is sturdy once installed correctly. The guitar hanger ships with wall studs and other hardware for an easy installation job.

The Hercules GSP38WB Mountable Guitar Wall Hanger with Auto Grip System is the wall hanger you’re looking for if you’re interested in a wall hanger that is a couple of steps above a simple wall hanger. Compared to a few other hangers on this list, the GSP38WB wall hanger has a much more mechanical appearance (vs the yoke appearance) than the other wall hangers that are listed here. On the other hand, there is always a guitar hanger ready and willing to de-clutter your room while adding to the vibe. Furthermore, each hanger can be fully adjusted and moved around to create a customized distance between the guitars.Today, I have the top five best performing guitar wall hangers that have been positively reviewed by thousands of people in the guitar community that are certain to hold onto your guitar firmly and prevent a large amount of different accidents. The best way to mount a guitar hanger on a concrete wall is by drilling a hole through it. You can then insert an expansion bolt to help secure the screw of the mount.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment