276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OPPO Enco Free True Wireless Bluetooth Headphones In-Ear Earbuds Noise Cancellation During Calls Binaural Bluetooth Transmission IPX4 AAC SBC - Black

£174.995£349.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are no spare silicone tips in the box, since the Enco Air sport a more solid design. Nevertheless, these buds are lightweight and smooth; they fit our ears well, without ever feeling like they were going to fall out. Active noise cancellation is tested in various real-world scenarios that reflect common use cases such as tube journeys, walks through crowded urban areas and days in the office. We conduct side-by-side comparisons with similarly priced earbuds to assess performance and will always try out every feature a pair of buds has in its arsenal. These include microphone quality – tested during phone calls, conference calls over platforms like Google Meet and by recording voice clips – and the functionality of a companion app where available. OPPO Enco Free headphones are designed to integrate seamlessly with your smartphone, optimising every aspect of your day-to-day listening. From improved gaming and video experiences and AI uplink noise cancellation during calls to the ease of slide and tap controls, it works with your mobile device to deliver new levels of wireless freedom. Radically redesigned cutting-edge audio. The midrange is detailed enough to extract all the nuance from Yorke’s vocal, while at the top of the frequency range there’s a great combination of substance and shine. Treble sounds will glint brightly when required, but even at considerable volume they never become hard or unruly.

The earphones are IP54 dust and water resistant, but the charging case is not. Avoid using the earphones and charging case during strenuous exercise to prevent damage from perspiration. The earbuds support IP54 dust and water resistance, but the charging case is not. Avoid using the earbuds and charging case during strenuous exercise to prevent damage from perspiration. There were no surprises with the audio quality. Right off the bat, they are tuned in a way to make music pop with slightly raised bass and overall balanced output. This surprisingly remains the case even at higher volumes, exhibiting no signs of distortion. Most average users should like the sound profile, but audiophiles will be left wanting for more. The Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Truly Wireless have a great noise isolation performance, a comfortable in-ear fit, and some features only available on Samsung devices. However, they have a shorter continuous battery life than the Apple AirPods Pro (2nd generation) Truly Wireless and aren't as well-built.

Specification

Despite those minor grumbles, the QC Earbuds II are a superb pair of wireless earbuds, and class-leading when it comes to their ability to reduce the impact of external distractions. Now, let's talk about, long usage, again it depends on your ears, I could never wear these more than 3 hours, initially, even when I built habit of wearing these maximum I reached was 5 hrs,please note, I'm not talking about battery-life right now, I'm noting my capacity to wear these on one go..., after such usage my ears would build wax in them, which smelled very bad, so, I had to clean these every week. when I reduced my wearing time to 3 hours again, cleaning requirement stretched to once in 2-3 weeks. Again, this depends on everyone's ears, so you can ignore this paragraph, if this point doesn't apply to you.

In terms of getting audio information on board in the first place, the Enco X use the newfangled Bluetooth 5.2 standard. Codec support runs to SBC, AAC and the extremely niche LHDC. LHDC is good news for owners of some Oppo smartphones, though, while the rest of us can relax in the knowledge that Bluetooth 5.2 is more than capable of dealing with our Hi-Res Audio files from the likes of Tidal Masters. Support for Bluetooth Low Latency is also included, so synchronicity between audio and video should be guaranteed.

This 80ms latency refers to the latency data at the earphone side, and the overall latency experience depends on both device and earphones. This may vary between different devices. The Bluetooth connectivity was tested in a strong interference environment. Both with LHDC on, the Enco X2's Bluetooth connection is on average three times more stable than the Enco X's. While you can customize the tap gestures with the 'HeyMelody' app, you can only choose from limited options.

Play time data is based on OPPO laboratory tests conducted at 50% speaker volume in music mode. Specific times for charging and use will vary according to actual circumstances. Using OPPO Enco Free headphones in Cinema mode or Game mode will reduce their play time.If you want don’t want your ear canals filled while listening to music, the Apple AirPods 3 are simply the best wireless earbuds around, particularly if you own an iPhone. Ultra-dynamic speakers installed in OPPO Enco Free true wireless headphones are supplied by two suppliers. The OPPO Enco Free’s eartips reflect OPPO’s latest research modeling headphones to fit the human ear. Using the flexibility of liquid silicone rubber, we created not one but two distinct designs: in-ear tips for a maximally secure fit, and semi-in-ear tips for more breathability. This clever design brings you a unique balance of comfort and stability that can’t be found anywhere else.

OPPO Enco X2 supports binaural recording with OPPO Find X5 Pro and OPPO Find X5. For other phone models, please refer to further OTA updates. By ‘dangling stem’ standards the Oppo are reasonably discreet, mind you, and at 4.8g per earbud they’re hardly a burden to wear. Oppo provides many sizes of eartip in a selection of hardnesses, so getting the Enco X comfortable in your ear shouldn’t be difficult or time-consuming – and once they’re in place, they remain comfortable for hours on end.

You can use a Qi-compatible wireless charger to charge the case with the nameplate facing up. You can also charge the case using a phone that supports reverse wireless charging. Apple’s Spatial Audio is another headline feature, and there’s even an all-new Adaptive Transparency mode, which is highly effective. Pressure and touch-sensitive controls add another layer of usability, with a simple swipe of the earbuds stem now adjusting volume, while the buds’ battery life has been boosted to six hours of listening with ANC engaging. For those that own an iPhone, iPad or MacBook, the brilliant AirPods Pro 2 are the wireless earbuds to buy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment