276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I'm Sticking with You: A funny feel-good classic to fall in love with!

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The six-disc set contains the album in stereo and mono, a disc of outtakes and alternate takes, the Live at Max’s Kansas City album, a previously unreleased concert recording from 1970 and an audio DVD of the album in different mixes.

And what do all his declarations of loyalty mean if the criminal is already dead, other than a pledge of emulation and shared destruction? A gorgeously funny, feel-good book about everything a friendship can be from a formidable new picture book partnership, best-selling Smriti Halls and BAFTA award nominated director and debut illustrator Steve Small. Praise for I'm Sticking with You: 'A wonderful, warm bear-hug of a story with sumptuous illustrations. It is only when he wishes to be alone that he finds the time and space to realise that 'he' needs to produce a solution for this friendship to work because there really is no one quite like bear. It has a nice meaning about certain relationships that might not initially work that well, but instead of giving up on them to work on fixing the issues and enabling the relationship to be more harmonious.

It encourages us to question the narratives presented to us and remain vigilant against manipulation in various parts of society.

Bobby Brady's infatuation with Jesse James even cross through my mind, but that post dates the song. The rhyme scheme and simple text go a long way with making a cerebral concept accessible for young kids.Put all this together and you get the complete opposite to modern pop productions, which are as slick as you can get, metronomic in the way the timing is quantised and all vocals pitch-tuned to perfection.

After maybe a thousand listens, I can't say that I've ever paid particular attention to the lyrics of this song. Mick Farren of Spin wrote of the recordings, "As a piece of rock archeology, they are clearly invaluable, filling a crucial gap in the Velvet Underground canon. Candy Gourlay introduces Wild Song, her companion novel to Bone Talk, in which Luki and Samkad leave their home in the Philippines for America. The book's focus on sticking together is nice, but this was a missed opportunity to show how people can benefit from time together and apart.Since most of the material was available on multitrack (only "Ocean" is included in its original 1969 mix), engineers were able to clean up and remix the tracks.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment