276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dog Dazer II Ultrasonic Dog Deterrent

£24.075£48.15Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One problem is that the high-frequency sound wave is ineffective beyond 5-10ft, so you have to be quite close. However, you can render your goods off limits to magpies by covering them with netting, throwing protection over your fruit trees in particular. In addition to produce and birdseed, magpies will eat from the bin, pet food and anything else edible they can get their hands on.

Below we list the branches disappearing and what the alternatives are if you still want face-to-face banking.

Open the outdoor bark control only during unnecessary barking to prevent the dog from becoming desensitized. You DO realise this would not only affect the "yappy" dogs but ALL dogs within the range and very possibly cats too? Apparently previously dog was barking throughout the night but pressure of complaints forced owner to take it indoors during the night.

Unfortunately, i seem to be a magnet for all these dogs - running up right at me, and jumping up on me. International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions. From the best nestboxes, bee hotels and feeders to how and where to install them, we can all enjoy more wildlife just outside the back door.IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. I never got it because of mixed reviews on the device, but I imagined that if it did work, it would still require me to slow down or stop while it took effect, because a chasing dog is hard wired to go after whatever is trying to get away. The only other slight drawback, is that when dogs are running towards you, zig-zagging, and changing direction (eg left to right) you have to swap hands quickly with the Dazer II - to use it in time, to work. Loved every second of that - for all the aggro i've had to put up these bad dogs with over the years harrassing me, before discovering this great product. This was very exciting and relieving for me - the first time it happened, and every single time it's happened since!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment