276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GREENER WALKER Poo Bags for Dog Waste, 540 Poop Bags,Extra Thick Strong 100% Leak Proof Biodegradable Dog Poo Bags (Brown)

£0.015£0.03Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Plant based plastics: Some people opt for plant based plastic liners as an environmentally friendly alternative to classic plastic. As the name suggests, these liners replace non-renewable petroleum with biomass like sugarcane and corn, in a bid to reduce harm to the environment. 3. What can I use instead of a plastic bin liner? Greener Walker is a brand offering biodegradable dog waste bags and bin liners for kitchen to customers. This Greener Walker review will thoroughly examine the brand and its products. It will also look at the product selection, price, and more to help you decide if their products are worth buying. Some call me Green Superhero, thanks to my genuine, natural biodegradability, but that is just the start because I 'm nothing less than a game-changer in the poop field! The long-awaited guilt-free answer to your pet’s daily end-product needs! ENVIRONMENTAL movement - We are deeply passionate about protecting and keeping our planet green and happy. Therefore, we donate a percentage of our profit to a charities who are helping to change the laws in UK and worldwide to eliminate the environmental and waste crisis!

Yes, we know. They arrive wrapped in plastic. But compared to buying bin liners that are wrapped in plastic AND made of plastic, it's still a great eco-step. These 50 litre compostable bin bags are great for general waste as well as food waste. 2. What is the most eco friendly bin liner? BEST CHOICE FOR PLANET - PLASTIC-FREE made with unique sugar and corn starch blend, they are naturally biodegradable, EU certified and tested to decompose within 3-6 months (even in home compost!) Making them the best eco-friendly poo bag available. Specially designed for dog and cat owners to make the stinky job easier and Mother Earth happier! EU EN13432 certified and TUV OK Home compostable approved. There are some great alternatives to plastic bin liners and bags, including:. Lining the bin with a few sheets of newspaper.Using certified compostable bin liner bags.Using the bin as a 'naked bin', and simply washing it out as needed. 4. Are bin liners biodegradable?Greener Walker has a countable number of products for sale, only 5. We analyzed all of them in detail and recommended them to our readers. The Greener Walker review aims to sharpen your understanding of the brand and introduces you to their bestselling products. Just keep reading!

TRUE LABOR OF LOVE ♡ - Designed by a group of pet owners (incl. a crazy cat lady) we know what fellow pet owners require! Taking the most desirable poo bag specs, we created our own bespoke GREEN POOP BAG - the best bag ever - guaranteed! :)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment