276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anon Pls.: A Novel

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I take a look at her feed and see that every other post is a close-up of a new bottle of face serum. I gnaw on my toothbrush as I type out a response. Babe, you know I can’t reveal my sources. I’d lose all credibility! But I asked which brand she was talking about and she named a pretty popular one. Happy to take the post down if it’s false.

Strictly Come Dancing fans left 'gutted' and 'heartbroken' as leaker spoils tonight's show by revealing the surprise bottom two celebrities Steve Harvey praises wife Marjorie while acceptingTelevision Icon honor at the Grio Awards... after she slammed 'foolish' cheating rumors Guys, just a heads-up. . . While this book definitely draws inspo from events in my actual life, this story is obvi a work of fiction. Any mention to real people (celebs or normies), events, or establishments are intended only to give the book a sense of authenticity—and FUN. Everything else—characters, dialogue, incidents—I totally made up,' reads the disclaimer at the start of the novel.Princess Andre breaks silence on her seventh sibling as dad Peter prepares to welcome a new baby with wife Emily

How front-line Kate went corporate with the suited look - but she's kept the fun with a royal rainbow of colours I'm A Celeb SPOILER: Sam Thompson is submerged into water with frogs on his HEAD as he and Nella Rose face first underwater trial of the series Smith, Nathan (2022-11-22). " 'Anon Pls,' The Novel From @deuxmoi, Draws Power From the Cloak Of Anonymity". Observer . Retrieved 2023-01-01. Hailey Bieber flashes her midriff in crop top and duster coat while stepping out with Justin Bieber in Beverly Hills John Travolta recalls 1992 near-death experience while flying a plane with Kelly Preston that drew him to new Disney+ film: 'I thought it was over'There is an obvious argument against unverified stories being shared publicly. DeuxMoi appears to have filled the hole left by many celeb gossip mags of the noughties as they toned down - but with a follower count of 1.7m and rising, there is clearly an appetite for it. Natalie and Zafar Rushdie are expecting their second child! Singer shares excitement at having 'positive' things to look forward to Al Pacino's girlfriend Noor Alfallah makes pitstop for coffee while out with her mother in LA... nearly six months after arrival of baby Roman

This was exactly what I needed after a self-imposed run of really heavy books that have taken their toll. My only hope for this book is that the ghostwriter was paid well and, if the hbo max series ever gets made, it’s actually bearable to watch. Omid Scobie's sneak peek 'truth bombs': Every claim the 'Sussex Cheerleader-In-Chief' makes against the... Information that might have legal implications, she says she also passes on - but will sometimes give the information to journalists to investigate. And there are five individual celebrities you won't see featured in DeuxMoi posts either, she says - two she says have made their feelings clear publicly, and three she has had private conversations with. Greg Berlanti and Sarah Schechter will executive produce for Berlanti Prods through the company’s overall deal with Warner Bros. Television Group, and DeuxMoi. Berlanti Prods. produces in association with Warner Bros. Television.Taylor Swift's The Eras Tour movie is coming to streamers on a VERY special day next month - and includes THREE new songs

Mystery woman Matthew Wolfenden 'enjoyed "secret" dates with' is REVEALED - as pair stepped out before split from wife Charley Webb was announced Harry and Meghan are 'still hurt' about the delay in giving Archie and Lilibet their Prince and Princess titles, Omid Scobie claims EastEnders star Joe Swash's eagerly-anticipated return date is confirmed - 15 years after he left the BBC soapIn quarantine, when everything was closed down, people were sending in stories from five years ago, 10 years ago, 20 years ago, it was almost like a study in like human interaction. Like, how certain celebrities would interact with fans or how they would be at certain points in their career. I felt like Drew understood that aspect of the account and didn't take it... as just a gossip account, because I do think it's more than that." Strictly Come Dancing's Ellie Leach andVito Coppola FURTHER fuel romance rumours as she drops hint with comment about her family

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment