276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Century Wavemaster XXL | Freestanding Punching Bag with Base | Heavy Bag Boxing Martial Arts Kickboxing Bag | Optimal Strength and Cardio Training Bag

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All training bags used to be hanging heavy bags which are still very popular and useful. However, nowadays they do possess problems for gym owners who don’t have the right structure or those who didn’t want to drill into their ceilings. More and more people are also working out from home or making their own gym in their home or garage creating further problems in installing hanging heavy bags. Durability – You can count on the Wavemaster XXL to last you for a long time. It is made from robust and durable materials. The 2XL has nicer padding, but the XXL is still pretty comfy to use. Well, for a punching bag, of course. While heavy bugs are great for brute force training, Century Bob is far superior when it comes to targeted practice.

It can be handy for an MMA fighter or a professional boxer as the bag can help improve their footwork. Century’s ultimate all-around workout bag. It can be used at home, outdoors, or for any commercial purpose.There are a couple of ways you can fill this punching bag. Some prefer to fill it with water, while others prefer sand. However, I prefer using water as it is convenient. As for the specifications, the base’s dimensions are 40″ x 15.5″ X 10.5″. It’s a round base, so you can flip it up at an angle and roll it if you need to move it. It's a great punching bag for beginners and for also for the more advanced. This bag covers all the basics. In its simplistic silhouette, you can use it for so many different types of training, and it is perfect to learn on. The Wavemaster XXL sits right in the perfect golden middle of the price tag range for what it offers. In fact, it's fair to say that it's even a bit under what some of the other mainstream competitors are charging for similar punching bags. Lots Of Padding Without Being Mushy BUY: RORALA Punching Bag with Stand Best Free Standing Punching Bag - Century Wavemaster Powerline XL

ROBUST MATERIAL - High density foam padding with a vinyl coating: durable, tear resistant and sweat proof. And not just last, it should also take the abuse (for example an outdoor heavy bag stand would need to withstand different weather conditions) also you need to not break the bank in doing so. The Wavemaster offers a wide surface area ready for any type of punch. I’ve been hammering it for years and it’s been a blast! As mentioned above, both the Wavemaster XXL and 2XL Pro are stable and comfortable to punch for long periods of time. Honestly, I think these are some of the most comfy punching bags out there, the only other bag I have ever found this nice is an aqua bag, which can get even a little more comfortable.Unlike heavy bags that you have to install on the ceiling, or have to get a heavy bag stand, there's next to no assembly required to start using this bag. The bag, once assembled, stands at a nice and comfortable 69 inches, with the base spanning around 18 inches in diameter.

This hefty training bag has been my battle buddy for years. It’s been everything I’ve wanted in a heavy bag and more!

CENTURY strives to be the global destination to discover, explore and experience the life changing benefits of training martial arts.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment