276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TecTecTec KLYR Golf Rangefinder with Slope, Belt Clip, Magnetic Holder. Laser Range Finder with 2022 Optics,pinned, high end case, Golfing Ball Marker with Magnet.Binoculars

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Those seeking deeper insight and superior accuracy may desire a device with elements mode. In this case, I suggest you increase your budget and look at premium-priced options such as the Bushnell Pro XE.

We think laser rangefinders are definitely worth it. They save a lot of time, last a long time, are convenient and simple to use, offer in-depth detail of the shot you face, and can sit easily on your golf bag. With a laser no longer do you have to find a sprinkler, or guess yardages because you can simply zap the flag or hazards to help you plot your way around the course. Should my device offer slope measurements? By being able to accurately measure the distance to objects such as hazards, greens and pins, you can determine the best club to hit and how full of a swing you should take to get your ball as close to the target as possible. There are many reasons as to why many golfers favor rangefinders over the best golf watches and best golf GPS devices, with players preferring the convenience and speed you find in the device. What's more, rangefinders run on batteries, which means they can be left in your golf bag between rounds and therefore provide a much more hassle-free user experience compared to GPS units, which often need regular charging.

ONLY WHAT YOU NEED

Slope feature can be switched off and has an indicator light to let your competitors know if you’re following tournament play rules. The optics are among the best I’ve seen at this price point, and lightyears ahead of the last TecTecTec rangefinder I used.

Another feature of the KLYR is a built-in neodymium magnet that allows for attaching to any metal surface.This unit is not one of those overly large & bulky rangefinders. When I first opened the box, I was amazed at its compact size. This unit is powered by a battery and cannot be recharged through the use of a USB connection. However, that is just a point of fact and not a negative. I do wish it was rechargeable, but that is preference and not a criticism. A rangefinder allows you to accurately measure the distance to objects on a golf course such as hazards, greens and pins. This, in turn, enables you to determine the best club to hit and how full of a swing you should take to get your ball as close to the target as possible. I also noticed that its 6x magnification performed well, considering its low-budget price. It zoomed into targets smoothly, and its lightweight design did not weigh down my bag. Finally, it provides water resistance and is fog-proof to perform in adverse weather conditions. Rating: 4.5

You also get 6x magnification, so you get a clear view when looking through the viewfinder and we also liked the weight, durability the way it sits well in the hand. Additionally, you also get a very sturdy case which is really nicely made, along with some instructions, a cloth for cleaning the lens of the rangefinder, a CR2 battery and a clip that allows you to attach the rangefinder to your bag. The Approach Z82 basically combines laser rangefinder capabilities with the power of golf course GPS technology, giving you the best of both worlds. Features

Once you exceed this range, the accuracy starts to fluctuate, and some devices are up to 3 yards off when measuring beyond 300 yards. This is not a train smash for the average golfer who struggles to deliver consistent distance control.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment