276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Formovie V10 Native 4K Home Projector | 2500 ANSI Lumens | MT9669 4GB 64GB | 240Hz MEMC - 12ms latency | HDMI 2.1 | Hi-Fi Stereo and Subwoofer 2.1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And when you turn off the lights for movie viewing, its punchy contrast and very good shadow detail will do the best discs and streams justice. There is a subjective feeling of quality from the Fengmi V10 and this is probably related to its format and design.

ProjectorCentral News - Jan 6, 2023 - Formovie showcases ProjectorCentral News - Jan 6, 2023 - Formovie showcases

This year’s show was noticeably larger than last year, while the attendance was not as large as it was pre -COVID, it was still very good. You know, the company says this is a gaming projector, because it has 12ms low latency through HDMI 2. I put the V10 into its specific gaming mode, I turned off every advanced picture setting, and even tried different HDMI versions, ports, and cables, but the fastest input lag measurements I could get were 34. With the blessing of Dolby surrounds sound, the sound can be surrounded by 360° three-dimensionally.b][b] I tested the different preconfigured modes available in the images settings and got quite different results from one mode to another. CES®, owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)®, is the most influential tech event in the world — the proving ground for breakthrough technologies and global innovators. In terms of wireless connectivity, Formovie V10 supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and various wireless screen mirroring (Airplay, Miracast, and DLNA). watt left and right speakers and a separate 15 watt subwoofer, and it is without a doubt the best sounding projector I’ve ever tested. The sound is not excessively powerful because I have never exceeded 90 dB where under the same conditions an Xgimi Horizon can easily exceed 100 dB.

Formovie V10 Native 4K Home Projector | 2500 ANSI Lumens

b][b] There is no perfect scenario for this projector, the settings make it possible to obtain a pleasant colorimetry but with either an image that is too warm or an image that is too cold without being able to find the right balance . b][b] The image settings allow you to select one of the predefined modes (movie, standard, sport, game,.Like the ZenBeam Latte 1, it is a compact portable projector with a built-in battery, it offers Full HD (1920x1080) resolution and 600 LED Lumens of brightness.

Formovie Official Site | Cinema in your home - Formovie Global

Each preconfigured mode has its specificities and some really jump out because the colors are sometimes very cold and sometimes very warm.The V10 is quite compact, but Formovie says the unit can deliver 2500 ANSI Lumens of the brightness of 2500 ANSI Lumens. b][b] If you can't control your throw distance and you get an image that is too big for your screen, you can use the digital zoom in the settings to reduce the image by 100% down to 60% but be careful, do not overdo it because you will degrade the quality of the image. As with the Xiaomi Laser Cinema 2, I will spend some time trying to calibrate this projector to get a better result and I will test different types of canvas to measure the result as well. I thought I could reduce consumption by lowering the brightness but it is not so, whether the brightness is at 0 or 100, the consumption is the same. First, the Formovie V10 uses a MediaTek M9669 Chipset, and even though that’s the current top of the line flagship SoC from MediaTek, it clearly lists a maximum refresh rate of 120Hz, and second in my testing even though I was able to set the resolution of the V10 to 1080p 240Hz using my graphics card, after recording the screen at 240 frames per second I couldn’t see any difference between the 1080p 120Hz and 1080p 240Hz signals, but I guess being able to accept and properly display a 240Hz signal is still impressive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment