276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kevyn Aucoin The Volume Mascara - Black For Women 0.18 oz Mascara

£34.38£68.76Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When you wash your face at night, if you apply warm water over and over, with no harsh rubbing around your eyes, this mascara comes off easily in little stringy bits. You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc. The wet, glossy texture makes for seamless application – allowing you to coat each lash evenly without the dreaded clumps, and layer ‘til your heart’s content (and lashes look fantastic).

The formula is easy to apply and coats each individual lash thanks to a unique brush with a sleek design. Like other users, I've never found a mascara so easy to put on and take off, and best of all - no flaky bits that get in the eyes and cause irritation.To the extent of any conflict between Space NK's Privacy Policy and these Terms of Use, these Terms of Use shall control with respect to the CRR Service. Amplify your lashes with Kevyn Aucoin The Volume Mascara, a one-coat coverage for outstandingly long lashes with definition and shine. The packaging is beautifully slim-line – the weighted tube is not much thicker than an eye pencil –and the signature deep red colour exudes elegance.

I have sensitive eyes, especially during spring and summer due to allergies, and i need longevity, non irritating formula, and a mascara that keeps the curl without needing a huge and aggrevating effort to remove.harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Space NK, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees. For an incredible, high-performance option, choose the best-selling, award-winning, innovative tubing mascara created by the legendary Kevyn Aucoin. Kevyn Aucoin must have totally overhauled their mascaras because I tried their "Essential Mascara" years ago and it was dry and flaky. My fav mascara to build length without sticking lashes together and doesn't budge until i wash my face.

com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). A long-lasting, smudge-resistant mascara that doesn't even require makeup remover to take off at night? Water / Aqua / Eau, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Ceteth-15, Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnaba/Sire De Carnauba) Wax, Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Laureth 21, Jojoba Oil, Squalane, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica. A volumising and lengthening mascara with a tubing formula to ensure flake-proof, clump-free and smudge-resistant wear all day.I don't agree with all of the claims in the marketing/description of this mascara but it does'nt matter, this is the best mascara for me.

Housed in a cylindrical tube, which prevents clumping, the straight brush allows easy application and evenly coats lashes individually for an effortlessly dramatic look that lasts all day. It’s also super hard-wearing, so no more smudges, smears or tear-tracks – even during the weepiest of weepies (this one’s passed ‘The Notebook’ test)! WATER / AQUA / EAU, ACRYLATES/ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE COPOLYMER, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, CETETH-15, ALCOHOL, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CERA CARNAUBA/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, NYLON-66, PVP, LAURETH -21, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, SQUALANE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, SILICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499).An innovative tubing mascara created by the legendary Kevyn Aucoin that envelopes lashes with volume and length for a natural look that lasts all day and comes off easily with warm water.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment