276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Venture All Stars Duo Lite Baby Playpen - Multi-Award Winning Play Pen for Babies and Toddlers - Includes Play Mats & Activity Panel

£59.975£119.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ignite your child's imagination with the 14 push-fit panels that effortlessly assemble into a sturdy and captivating playpen. The playpen features an array of interactive elements, including stars, moons, and engaging activity panels. Watch as your little one's curiosity is sparked and their cognitive abilities are nurtured through play. Portability is key when it comes to baby products, and we've got you covered. The All Stars JOY Baby Playpen is collapsible and comes with a handy storage bag, making it effortless to transport and store. Whether you're heading to a friend's house, going on a family vacation, or simply moving the playpen from room to room, you'll appreciate the convenience and ease of use. Perfect Size For Little Ones: Measuring approximately 136cm in width and standing at 75cm tall, it's perfectly sized for children aged 6-36 months.

Traditionally, baby playpens have been made with wooden bars,' Durrant explains. 'These are still available but plastic and mesh versions now seem to be more popular.' Another tester said, "I have used the product both inside the house and also outside during the heatwave with my 12 month old. I love the fact it has a zip flap for baby to go in and out of when they want to but also can be closed when you need them to maintain in the play pen. The design is lovely and looks great in the home. My baby loved playing in it and found the padded base really beneficial especially when using it outside. My baby loves the mesh sides and putting her face and hands on them and playing peek a boo. Using the product during the heatwave was great as I was able to be outside and play with my little one whilst keeping her in the shade." While some iterations of playpens for babies are suitable for newborns to sleep in, Durrant tells us that children aged six to nine months will find them most beneficial. 'It’s at this stage when they may be more mobile, starting to roll, crawl or even pull themselves up that a playpen is most useful,' Durrant explains.

I find it most helpful to put my baby in it first thing in the morning when I’m preparing breakfast or need to clean the house or do some laundry. But she’s only a fan of the playpen for short amounts of time. I don’t like to keep her in it for too long either (I restrict use to half an hour maximum each day), so it’s ended up functioning as a toy storage box as well as an indoor play space. At Venture safety is our number one priority, and the All Stars playpen is no exception. All materials used are non toxic and meaning that it conforms British safety standard EN71 and was voted “Mums Choice” 2017. Immerse your little one in a vibrant world of play and discovery with the All Stars DUO Baby Playpen in a captivating blue and white colorway. Designed to ensure their safety and foster their development, this playpen offers an exciting and secure environment for children aged 6 months and older. Prepare for endless moments of joy as your child explores and learns within the All Stars DUO Baby Playpen. I like that it can be taken apart easily for storage. The fact that it comes with an activity panel and play mat only makes the cost more attractive.

Now in popping pink our All Stars DUO playpen is a great space for your little one to play and relax safely! The two tone design gives the playpen a more attractive look, meaning you can happily place it in your lounge or nursery without the concern of it overwhelming the room with garish colours. The soft EVA playmats perfectly compliment the pink and white panels to make the pen a fun and engaging place for your little one to play. Easy Access Zipping Door: The zipping door on one of the panels allows for easy access to the playpen and gives your child the freedom to move while ensuring their safety. It's all about flexibility.Sturdy Steel Frame & Soft Fabric: Crafted with a durable steel frame and soft fabric with mesh sides, the All Stars JOY Playpen provides a secure and comfortable play space for your child. Are you looking for a safe and secure space for your little one to play and explore? Look no further than the All Stars JOY Baby Playpen. Our collapsible playpen is designed with your baby's safety and enjoyment in mind, providing a versatile and convenient solution for both indoor and outdoor use. Talking of its size, many of our mums would have loved a smaller option, as although the pen was nice and spacious for baby, it did take up quite a lot of floor space in the house. The activity panel is varied enough to remain interesting even after six months of use and the play mat is comfortable for babies to play on.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment