276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Frida Mom Instant Ice Maxi Pads

£1.435£2.87Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

ABSORBENT MAXI PAD: Each pad absorbs 260g of liquid, so you don’t have to worry about leaks while you chill. I put a pad in the postpartum diapers to make them last longer (instead of needing a new diaper every 4-6 hours, I was able to wear a diaper for a full 24 hours, then dispose of it). This worked amazing and was very comfortable.

Witch hazel—Contains anti-inflammatory properties, witch hazel helps relieve inflammation, reduces skin irritation, and can help treat hemorrhoids. (Yep, you might get those too.)

Materials: Natural materials such as cotton or bamboo tend to be softer on the skin and will offer the most comfort. Pads that are free from chlorine, plastic and other harmful irritants will be kindest to your recovering and highly sensitive nether regions after you’ve given birth. Our Instant Ice Padsicles or perineum cooling pads are another must-have for your postpartum recovery tool box. With the instant cooling effect lasting for 30+ minutes, it will mean your sore, tender and swollen lady parts will feel so much better.

Our Instant Perineum Cooling Padsicles are very easy to use. The following are the steps on how to use them:

Check store stock

They are widely available in drugstores and grocery stores, so you can send your partner out to buy them when needed. They're also unscented, which those sensitive to scents will appreciate. Turn on your JavaScript to view content FAQS about Postpartum Pads When do you start using postpartum pads after birth? If your lochia is light enough that you can wear a regular pad (or if you choose to wear a pad along with leakproof underwear), many moms suggest Always Infinity FlexFoam Pads. The Overnight sizes are particularly absorbent, as well as extra wide and extra long, so you're protected against leaks that want to sneak around the sides. The wings keep your pad secure through all the twisting and turning new motherhood requires, including multiple nighttime wakeups.

Yes, you’ll still need pads even if you had a c-section. Regardless of how you give birth, the discharge — known as lochia — during postpartum is the same. Do I need special postpartum pads for stitches? Reusable postpartum pads are more sustainable but will add one more thing to your to-do list since you’ll need to wash them; and it's a little different than washing reusable menstrual products! If you’re thinking about self-care after your baby’s birth, good for you! It can be easy to get so wrapped up in planning for your new arrival that you completely forget to plan for yourself and your own healing process. It is possible to have a hemorrhage days or weeks after giving birth. Doctors refer to this potentially life-threatening occurrence as postpartum hemorrhage.Eco-friendly pads are usually gentler on your skin and the environment. They are usually made of cotton, hemp, or bamboo. Sustainable period pads should also be free from fragrances, dyes, chemicals, chlorine, and dioxin. On the soft/absorbent side, apply a generous amount of aloe vera on the entire surface of the pad (enough to . Follow this with a layer of witch hazel. If you want, you can add a drop or two of the lavender essential oil to the pad. Personally, with my first birth I wore the mesh underwear and pads and had zero complaints. I had also gotten a wax within a month of giving birth. My second birth, my midwife gave me 2 postpartum diapers, and I hadn't groomed in months. Say goodbye to getting out a maxi pad, slathering it in witch hazel and aloe vera, putting it in the freezer to cool and repeat with our convenient pads to support your perineum during childbirth and in your following postpartum period. REGISTRY GO-TO: This is the starter kit moms-to-be or new moms need to make it through those painful first few weeks of recovery

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment