276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Corsair iCUE NEXUS Companion Touch Screen – 5” Diagonal Screen – 6 Programmable Virtual Macro Buttons – Live System Readouts – iCUE-compatible Device Control – Connect to Keyboard or Standalone Base

£49.695£99.39Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

K70 RGB, K70 RGB PRO, K70 Lux RGB, K70 RGB Rapidfire, K70 RGB SE Rapidfire, K70 Lux, K70 Rapidfire, K70 PRO MINI And last, but not least, we’ve also included a cradle you can house the iCUE NEXUS in to use it as a standalone device on your desk! That opened a new folder that contained all the apps. From there, I was able to create a shortcut to the desktop for the apps I wanted to launch. I then created a batch file containing the command as Gumby posted but specifically for my apps.

I would imagine this is due to the increased CPU usage that has been reported. I can't comment on Ryzen 7 (I'm on an old Core i7-3770), but even watercooled its temp jumps up once the usage gets higher than nominal. I wonder if its the same with newer ships. That is, once you are at 10-14% load, does it stop throttling the CPU down. Discord works just fine now indeed, but can you please try this with the Xbox app? Not the Xbox game bar or console companion, but the Xbox game pass app. FPS counter, GPU MHz, GPU VRAM usage, GPU fan speed, stuff available to MSI Afterburner basically... Also on my commander Pro screens, I dont have temp sensors hooked up (im guessing that's the one in the photos that's missing on mine. the one between Link Lighting and CPU temps), so its just a blank box, looks ugly, a option to change it to something else would be good.You can use the library to store your created buttons and widgets. With the library, you can simply drag and drop your saved buttons and widgets to import them into different Nexus screens. Profiles: 'CyberVoid', 'CyberVoidRed', 'CyberVoidGreen', 'Dharma', 'IndustryGreen', 'IndustryMain', 'IndustryOrange', 'IndustryRed', 'Menu' e.g. Youtube Music was "explorer.exe shell:appsFolder\music.youtube.com-9F558962_vezhnr0wkvrcy!App") The iCUE NEXUS Companion Touch Screen enables full control of your setup with fully customizable screens consisting of configurable buttons and widgets. also weird it doesn't take the names I have for the fans and sensors from my Commander Pro, it just lists them as defaults, but that's easily fixed for my H115i Plat, but not so much for my commander pro.

You can use iCUE to add new screens, edit existing screens, or delete unwanted screens in your iCUE Nexus. To do so:On another note - I just became aware of this today and was interested (even with the small screen and other issues), but ultimately it will be a hard no until the iCue monitoring software gets better. Unlike the video, during the conversion to CUE2 I changed the profile to be only one profile with multiple lighting layers toggled off.

I get "The File cannot be accessed by the system" when trying to select the application to launch every time. This issue is present on ALL apps located under AppData.Allow automatic changes to RGB lighting based on time of day (e.g. red only at night, but do Spiral Rainbow during daylight hours).

Can I have different screens for different games? Maybe set a profile and launch it before I launch the game? Or will launching the game launch the screen needed for that game? I made various sizes for most of them. If anyone wants a specific size or another icon, I've found a relatively easy way to do it so just shoot me a message and if I have time I can try to make it.Star Wars Duel', 'Super Hot Polygons', 'Super Saiyan', 'The Division Scan', 'Thunderstorm 2', 'Titanium', 'Underwater', 'Unreal Tournament', Edit: i had the same exact problem the first 5mins in iCue as this post: https://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1058874 -->> nexus.png file in this post. I also forgot to mention that when i plugged it in for the first time it showed an error on my screen and suddensly it opened the run command? These issues makes using the Nexus as a "real time system monitor" impossible, as you can't view, add, or monitor any system components. This should let you find the identifier for any app listed in the folder and hopefully that allows you to run what you need.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment