276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COLOR WOW Xtra Large Bombshell Volumiser,195 ml

£10.2£20.40Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

AQUA/WATER, PROPANEDIOL, VP/DMAPA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA LEAF EXTRACT, POLYQUATERNIUM-22. #503-0 Friends of mine who have thin hair swear by this volume-boosting spray from celeb hairdresser George Northwood. Since trying it myself, I can confirm that it's well worth the hype.

After trying hundreds of products over the years for my baby fine hair, I have FINALLY found one that gives my hair TONS OF VOLUME and literally feels like I have NOTHING in it all!! It’s truly AMAZING!! Thank you, Color Wow!! No! Nor does it contain any dehydrating ingredients, like salt or drying resins, typically found in volumizers.This product is also completely humidity-proof, and was cited by celebrity stylist Chris Appleton on a tutorial Zoom hosted by the brand as one of the products that he used to create and hold Jennifer Lopez’s hair style during her iconic Super Bowl performance. For damp hair, pastes and serums are a better option as they are typically heat-activated by your blow dryer. When blow drying, use a round brush to create volume.

There are tons of products that have volumizing claims on them, but it's important to know which one is the right one for your hair type and desire. If you like your hair more touchable and smooth, New York City-based hairstylist Mia Santiago recommends opting for a root spray or mousse prior to blow-drying. "If you like feeling your hair more textured, an aerosol spray or volume powder is a great choice," she adds. No matter the approach, hair volumizers are used to maximize and expand the dimension of a hairstyle and are great for anyone who wants to add more height, width, and texture to their hair. It adds immediate volume and texture thanks to ingredients like tapioca starch and pro vitamin B5. The starch will also absorb any excess oil, which allows this product to function as a dry shampoo as well. The glycerin in the formula works to hold in moisture, which makes the hair feel softer and look healthier. If your curly hair has been looking a little lank and blah recently, you may be in need of a good clarifying treatment. Enter: this gentle shampoo that uses coconut-based surfactants (ahem, not sulfates) and lactic acid to cut through grease and product buildup to leave your curls bouncy, shiny, and happy. Kari Williams, PhD, is a celebrity hairstylist and trichologist who owns Mahogany Hair Revolution, a natural hair salon based in Los Angeles, CA. Creator of the Goddess Loc technique, she also sells her own brand of hair products at BeautybyDr.Kari.com.

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

This spray is incredibly lightweight, but it adds immediate volume. It also acts as a dry shampoo, which makes it a great option for taking with you if you’re traveling since it can do it all. Unlike other dry shampoos, it won’t leave a matte or powdery finish on your strands. It works best when it is sprayed right at the root so that it can soak up excess sebum and add a natural-looking lift.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment