276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Embryolisse - Lait Crème Sensitive 100 ml 50 Hojas

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Originating from France, Embryolisse use the most up-to-date research and progressive technology to ensure their products respect the natural balance of the skin whilst meeting the needs of the face and body. Used by make-up artists and leading dermatologists, the Embryolisse range is considered a cult favourite, as the products give an immediate result. Sodium hyaluronate is the sodium salt form of hyaluronic acid, a type of glycosaminoglycan (sugar molecule) that attracts moisture from the environment and draws that moisture into the skin’s upper layers. Squalane is one of the hero ingredients in Embryolisse Filaderm Emulsion, a lightweight anti-aging facial moisturizer. The plant-derived squalane in this formula is super-light, non-greasy, and sinks into the skin fast, yet it helps the skin to instantly feel soft and moisturized. Its creamy milk texture leaves a satin film, even on dry skin. The skin’s surface is softer and more radiant and revitalised. Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist tested, Cruelty FREE, Parabens FREE, Sulfates FREE, Phthalates FREE. Directions

There are some very hydrating ingredients in the Embryolisse products. These moisturize and get rid of dry skin. They also go under the skin, making it plump, and this leads wrinkles and lines to disappear. In addition, there are also some skin-soothing ingredients in Embryolisse. These products are high in antioxidants, which can repair the skin barrier. They do this by killing dangerous free radicals and lowering oxidative stress. This raises the skin’s immunity, and it also helps protect from environmental agents like UV rays. Embryolisse is a line of skin care products which offer many diverse benefits. The products have anti-aging properties like initiating collagen production, which firms the skin and smooths wrinkles and lines. Embryolisse has stayed true to its values and has formulated its latest protective and fragrance-free moisturizer with the barest minimum of ingredients: Exactly what the skin requires: nothing less, nothing more! A review published in Frontiers in Pharmacology looked at the multiple mechanisms antioxidants have for protecting the skin from solar radiation.

More From Feelunique

Effective: A rigorous selection of active ingredients with recognised virtues and a long tradition of medicinal or cosmetic use are combined with cutting-edge dermatological active ingredients. You can use this Embryolisse moisturizer alone to create a dewy glow, or use it to create a smooth base for makeup. It can also be used as a cleanser, makeup remover, beauty mask, after-sun moisturizer, aftershave care, and more — no wonder it’s a cult classic! Essential: Embryolisse formulations provide the essentials - all the nutrients and moisture your skin needs to be in full health, looking young and beautiful. Nothing unnecessary, so that the skin is not over-sensitised. Lastly, it’s important to know that Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré does contain a synthetic fragrance blend. We understand that consumers appreciate when products smell pleasant, but keep in mind that fragrance is not skin care. Fragrance ingredients (both natural and synthetic) have the potential to cause sensitization, irritation, and even skin damage. Even if you don’t have a full blown reaction to the fragrance ingredients, the damage may still be occurring every day. Ultimately, this can cause mild problems for your skin in the short term and worse problems in the long term. How to Use Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré It has a bad reputation among natural cosmetics advocates but cosmetic scientists and toxicology experts do not agree (read more in the geeky details section)

Bottom Line: A micellar lotion that removes makeup and cleanses the skin, but keep in mind that the formula includes fragrance. Tests have shown a long-lasting soothing effect on hypersensitive skin, as well as a reduction in skin sensitivity, with a significant reduction in the overall intensity of tingling*. The oil of the Persea Americana, the avocado fruit, is incredibly rich in vitamins and nutrients including Vitamins A, C, D, and E, linoleic and oleic acid, and minerals. It’s a deeply moisturizing ingredient which can eliminate dry skin and give it a plumpness. According to a review in the International Journal of Molecular Science, studies on rats show that avocado can increase protein synthesis. Vitamin A

Recommended For You

AMAZING for combination skin Starting off, here is some information about my skin.I have a super oily t-zone and the rest of my face is dry. I am constantly looking for the perfect cream to balance out my face, and I am constantly dissapointed with the results. Moisturizers that suit my t-zone do not provide enough moisture to the rest of my face, and moisturizers that are hydrating enough make my nose look like a grease ball.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment