276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flymo EasiMow 300R Electric Rotary Lawn Mower - 30 cm Cutting Width, 30 Litre Grass Box, Close Edge Cutting, Rear Roller, Manual Height Adjust, Comfortable to Manoeuvre, Foldable Handles, Lightweight

£50£100.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This works well for compact gardens, but if your is very much on the small side then you might opt for the younger brother; the Flymo 300R that has a smaller 30cm cutting deck and 30 litre collection box. My extensive experience has allowed me to gain a deep understanding of the benefits and limitations of different types of mowers and garden tools. In addition, it has a durable metal cutting blade for long life, a generous sized 10 meter cable, weighs only 8. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, may not be suitable for everyone and use may affect your credit score. This makes it possible to wrap the cable around the left-hand side after use, which is a handy feature.

This feature proves beneficial for users with limited storage areas or those seeking a mower that can be easily transported.Cut your grass regularly, keep it to a decent length and the Flymo Easimo will put in a decent performance every time. I think it provides great value for money for anyone with a smaller lawn that needs a universal set of features.

It’s not a mower that’s got the most features and cutting functions in the world, but it’s got more than enough to deliver a fantastic cut.What it will do is simply cut your lawn effectively and with minimal effort thanks to its light weight and smaller deck size. Now 20mm isn’t really, really short – so if you like a short finish on your lawn this won’t do the job. The 20mm minimum is great for people who like to keep their grass very short, but the higher end of the scale could be a little more generous, in my opinion, as some mowers go up to 75mm allowing them to cut longer grass. If you don’t want to mess around when cutting your lawn, then I would absolutely recommend giving the Flymo EasiMow 340R a try.

The fact that it’s so light weight makes it suitable for pretty much anyone; I know someone with arthritis that uses one of these and he says it’s a god send! The Flymo Easimo is a great option if you’ve only got a small garden and you don’t really want to spend much on a lawn mower but you still want your lawn to look neat and tidy. This has given me the ability to not only recognise what makes a good lawn mower, but also to help you choose the perfect garden tool for your specific needs and requirements.You will see that half way up there are two wing knobs which connect the upper part of the handle to the bottom part. To avoid this, I walked slower for the rest of the cut and applied quite a hard pressure when pushing. kg’s so you’ve not got too much weight to be lugging around (that’s the benefit of plastic construction), although it obviously gets heavier once the clippings start collecting in the grass box.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment