276°
Posted 20 hours ago

B is for Breast Cancer: 4 (Meet Lucy and Jack and Friends)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Meeting Lucy, Travis and Emma Maxwell, in this initial book of the Big Heart Ranch series, brought renewed hope for other children. The Maxwell’s had suffered loss during their childhood and placed in foster care. Their compassion, resilient, courage, faith and love brought another chance to those less fortune when they inherited the property for Big Heart Ranch. And so we welcomed our new fur-sibling. The first couple of days were marked with puppy pee, crying in the crate at 4 a.m., razor sharp teeth nipping — and a lot more mischief. I am hoping for future books featuring Lucy’s single-mom sister and cattle-loving brother. They are such great secondary characters who deserve their own stories! Anita explained: “Dialysis keeps him alive, but it is just a treatment. It affects his ability to do everything every day. There isn't a typical day for us - we can't plan things. I loved this book from start to finish! The characters the setting, the plot all grabbed me from the beginning and hasn't let go of me yet. Claiming Her Cowboy is the first book in Tina Radcliffe's new "Big Heart Ranch" series and I can hardly wait for the next book in the series!

Now they have turned the trauma of having to tell Sarah and James that both parents are very poorly into something positive for other children.

Romance. Faith. Humor. Adorable children (Dub!! Oh, you precious boy! Be still my heart). Unconditional love. Witty banter. Cowboys. And God is in control!! This book was so much fun! I love the author’s writing voice. The two children who have grown up out of the public eye are loved and cared for by their parents, Laura Leighton and Doug Savant. What Is Laura Leighton’s Net Worth2023? Sigh. What a heart-warming Love Inspired book by Tina Radcliffe. I’ve always enjoyed Tina’s books and this one is another winner. If you’ve never read Tina’s books, definitely try this one! Anyone who enjoys well-written contemporary romance with cowboys and lovable children would love this book. What a wonderful romance of two strong-willed and caring people changing their own plans as necessary to help children! Author Tina Radcliffe’s new series centers around Big Heart Ranch in Oklahoma. It is an amazing place, filled with foster children who need hope and a loving family environment. The ranch mission statement is perfect: “Faith, hope and love. Faith in God, hope for tomorrow, and unconditional love.”

You've told me you don't like panel shows since you went on QI," Jon said. Read More Related Articles Claiming Her Cowboy promises on delivering an adorable 5-year old that will just melt your heart, and a message that goes in line with the mission statement of the Big Heart Ranch. As for our single parent household that was once pretty harmonious and chill — it got a little more tense and loud. Brothers and sisters, fight, right? (I sure did, with mine, when I was a kid.) I also remember once coming home from school and mum looked like she had been up to no good, and I was like, ‘What have you done?’. Read More Related Articles I don’t actually want this lot [the film crew] here but marriage is about compromise isn’t it,” he tells Lucy.At the beginning of the episode, the couple, sat on their sofa, are asked whether they are both involved in the local community. Read More Related Articles

Lucy Maxwell and her sister Emma and their brother Travis run Big Heart Ranch, a place for neglected and abused children. This book is one that will cause you to laugh and to cry. It stirred up emotions in me and made me appreciate all that I have in life. It is a book for anyone who enjoys a good clean read, especially with a hunky cowboy and his little cowboy buddy. It is a January release for Love Inspired Suspense so it is on the bookshelves right now. Author Tina Radcliffe has found the perfect formula for writing a feel-good Christian romance and I look forward to reading more about this very special place in The Big Heart Ranch series. Any place, fictional or real, with a mission statement based on 1st Corinthians 13 is worthy of a return visit! Meet The Richardsons: First look at Lucy Beaumont and Jon Richardson's hilarious TV show revealing their chaotic livesAnita explained: “We feel we have had to be very honest with both of our children in an age appropriate manner, but when we were trying to explain things, we wanted a book they could look at. I don't think you are that attracted by women in general," Lucy said. "Like you don't look at other women in the street. You do Count Down and you don't fancy Rachel Riley like everybody else does. Jon's idea of supporting the local community is driving us once a week to shop at our local B&M store," Lucy said. Read More Related Articles

Meet The Richardsons: TV show starring real life couple Jon Richardson and Hull's Lucy Beaumont airs tonightThese are children who have been abandoned, neglected and even abused. This isn’t kiddie rehab, Mr. Harris. They don’t come here to be fixed. They come here to live a normal life. We are their life. We are their family. Forever. ….. Makes your trivial complaints seem insignificant, wouldn’t you say?’”<-- Yes!! You tell him, Lucy, girl!! Episode two starts with footage of Jon doing stand-up for Comedy Gala and footage of some of his TV appearances. Anita and Simon are working with organ donation charity Live Life, Give Life as they hope that their story will make others think about signing organ donor register and talking to their family about.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment