276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ubiquiti Networks UAP-AC-LITE WLAN

£47.645£95.29Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Note: A new feature added in version 7 is a warning, letting you know applying these changes is going to disrupt users that are currently connected. That’s why you might see a little triangle with an exclamation mark on the “Add New Wi-Fi Network” button in the bottom right. User Group is now called bandwidth profile, for restricting maximum bandwidth for connected client devices

What I am really looking for is a way to have us both have a failover to each other in the event one of our networks fails using one pair of radios. I think this will require a router on each side of the radios. I then connected my Unifi Gateway Pro secondary WAN port to my LAN and configured the secondary WAN port to point the the 192.168.3.1 router. Enabling IGMP Snooping can improve performance on networks that have streaming or smart home devices on them. On a guest network or a network without the need for it, IGMP snooping can be disabled.

Get more stuff like this

Maybe you’re not just dealing with one location, though. What if you need to bridge the networks of two buildings in a downtown commercial district or industrial park? To help with these types of large networking projects, we offer point-to-point bridges that create multi-gigabit wireless links between two locations up to 500 meters apart. These bridging devices are designed to be highly adaptive to the layout of the area you’re looking to connect, sporting directional antennas that ensure strong, unobstructed links regardless of area zoning or building positioning. Optional: APs will use PMF for all capable stations, while allowing non-PMF capable stations to join the WLAN. Wi-Fi Speed Limit allows you to restrict the amount of bandwidth available for clients connected to the network. The great thing about the Unifi range is that you get enterprise-class wifi for an affordable price. What you also will discover is that they are super easy to set up and manage. And if you like statics, you will get some great insights into your network as well. Which Unifi Access Point Should You Choose?

AP Exclusions is a list of APs that are excluded from the global rules. You can hit the “X” on the right to apply the global rules, or go to their device settings panel and toggle the global rules there.

Ubiquiti UniFi Access Points Advice

GHz is largely the same as 5 GHz, but there is no DFS. For low-power indoor APs like the U6-Enterprise or U6-Enterprise-In-Wall, there is no AFC requirement either. Power limits are set with a constant spectral density rather than a constant EIRP. What that means in practice is that there is no noise penalty for doubling a channel width in 6 GHz. With each +3 dB (doubling) of noise, the EIRP doubles as well. That means that 80, 160, and eventually 320 MHz width channels, 6 GHz is the best place for them. I hope this post helped you to reset Unifi AP to its factory defaults and then you can adapt it again in your controller.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment